Conor, Brock, or Nate: Whose return are you most looking forward to and why?

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
These 3 have been gone for a while now, especially Brock.

89_kGcaP

Mods can you add a poll?

Last edited:
This is how UFC determines their pay.

Nate is a the fighter I root for and one of my favorites. But Conor brings an energy to the sport that is special. So his, even though I bet against him.

Jon Jones don't care about the others coming back

I’d find it strange if people picked Nate over 2 of the biggest draws in MMA history, he seems a little out of place here.

89_kGcaP

Mods can you add a poll?

none.
Brock & Conor are not really full time fighters, and as such, they fight only when it suits them.
And Nate (of late) is the same.

I rather watch fighters who fights for a living.

I'd like to see Brock fight Conor.

Because.

People want to be hipsters and say anybody not named "conor"

Don't lie guys, even if you hate him, you're more excited for his return.

- Nate Diaz doesn't even want to fight

- Brock Lesnar is a juice head who will likely piss hot

- Conor is fighting Khabib, who doesn't want to see that?

Conor and i'm excited for the potential Khabib fight but overall I kind of don't care much about part time fighters,but him vs Khabib is a crazy fight.If he wasn coming back to fight Nate Diaz i'd be like meh and if he loses to Khabib he'll fight some dumb fight like Nate or something.

Nate and Brock I don't care about but come fight time i'd be a little pumped to see them,pretty indifferent though.As far as half retired fighters,GSP is the one I want to see the most back.Oh Cain too even though I kind of give up on inconsistent fighters after a while and care again when they are active,much like Khabib was for me over those years of inactivity,

All 3... However..I am looking forward to Conor and Lesnar to get ass wooped....

lol Everybody's answer is Conor. Even the haters are most excited for his return, if only 'cause they want to see him get destroyed.

I personally can't wait to see him back in the cage sleeping fools with his god-level striking ability. The sport needs him.

Really looking forward to McGregor fighting
Anxious to see Lesnar fight again
Don't care if I ever see either Diaz brother fight again! Tired of their gang mentallity.

Back