Pros Pick Khabib vs Conor

I'm a pro picker

And I pick Khabib

History has shown that pros have no more fucking clue at picking fights than the average Sherbro.

Nick Diaz is fucking punch drunk at this point in his career, he reminiscent of a slightly younger Chuck Liddel

Scary shit

Nick Diaz is fucking punch drunk at this point in his career, he reminiscent of a slightly younger Chuck Liddel

Scary shit
I dunno if it's punch drunk, I think they're both just retarded?

Scary shit
To be fair Nick has never been able to construct sentences very well.

Not the most articulate fighter.

Scary shit

He's literally thick as shit, nothing to do with being punch drunk.

I'm fairly sure getting repeatedly hit makes him smarter.

1472579424935.png

i imagine it would be quite easy to find bums predicting he would beat nate the first time.

and let's not forget the glorious army of bums who thought he'd beat mayweather.

Analytics and Pro opinions be damned!

This is about an arrogant brother that needs to be taught the valuable lesson of humility from another brother.

picking the favourite to win? so lame!

If I were them, I would pick the underdog to differentiate myself from the sherbros.

Analytics and Pro opinions be damned!

This is about an arrogant brother that needs to be taught the valuable lesson of humility from another brother.
Conor is humble in victory AND defeat. You're mistaking confidence with arrogance.

For all the doubters. If Conor wins this it won't be one of his biggest wins by any stretch.

Conor is humble in victory AND defeat. You're mistaking confidence with arrogance.

he's on top of the cage giving the finger to the crowd, like a truly humble man in victory.

he's also so humble in defeat he says he lost to nate because it was a battle of energies, or that mayweather wasn't strong or fast, just so composed. he's so humble he can't even.

i imagine it would be quite easy to find bums predicting he would beat nate the first time.

and let's not forget the glorious army of bums who thought he'd beat mayweather.

<Lmaoo><36><TheDonald><seedat>{<redford}<{jackyeah}><{anton}><[analyzed}><Y2JSmirk><bball2>

Back