Frank Mir telling it like it is with the Khabib/ Conor fight

Conor is going to get ronda'ed infront of millions as Khabib changes his face and his bum life

Last edited:
Ah he is with 1960's Neil Young. Why Frank never went by "the Tank" will always dumbfound me.

new_promo_hs_crop_400x400.jpg

2g11ku.jpg

The fuk did he say? I cant listen right now.
Basically that Conor has a small chance to win with that straight left, but it's going to be a tall order considering Khabib knows that's his only chance of winning.

Also says if he was Khabib, he wouldn't even try shooting for the first round. He would try to clinch the whole time and push him up against the cage to tire him out early.

Well, Khabib can't survive on the feet against Conor. Fights don't begin on the ground, they begin on the feet.

Khabib is going to sleep. Night night.

Basically that Conor has a small chance to win with that straight left, but it's going to be a tall order considering Khabib knows that's his only chance of winning.

Also says if he was Khabib, he wouldn't even try shooting for the first round. He would try to clinch the whole time and push him up against the cage to tire him out early.

Lol....ok.

I suggest Khabib gets the fight to the ground as soon as possible.

If he shows up.

Mir is absolutely right when he says Iaquinta is a better wrestler/more well rounded than Conor.

Dude stuff 7/8 td's from Kevin Lee ffs

Conor fans are delusional

Mir is absolutely right when he says Iaquinta is a better wrestler/more well rounded than Conor.

The funniest thing is the common "if he couldn't finish Iaquinta how is he gonna finish Conor". Iaquinta is a million times better on the ground/TDD wise.

Is Barboza a million times better on the ground, too?

Iaquinta is as tough as they come. Was nervous as hell when he came in to fight Khabib late notice because while most people thought it would be a walk in the park for Khabib (which it was crazy enough), I along with a few others here knew just how underrated and dangerous Raging Al is. He is legit.

All I got from that is that Chad Mendes had a dope nickname and the UFC screwed him over

Money Shot Mendes >>>>

Back