How about Ferguson vs Vick?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It sounds like an entertaining fight. A fight that makes sense (if Vick beats Gaethje).

It could be fun, both are good grapplers but prefer to strike. The height and reach is quite similar too.

Thoughts?

1uRatnB.gif

Not happening.

Vick isn't beating Gaethje without taking a significant amount of damage, and Ferguson seems to want to return asap.

Ferguson deserves the winner of Connor and Khabib, plain and simple.

Not happening.

Vick isn't beating Gaethje without taking a significant amount of damage, and Ferguson seems to want to return asap.

This, and on top of this- it shouldnt happen anyway.

Tony Deserves Title Or Someone Famous As Fuck #PPVMoney #TonyTime

For whatever reason I'm not sold on Vick yet as an upper level guy

And if Fergy loses? not worth the risk reward ratio

For whatever reason I'm not sold on Vick yet as an upper level guy
Same as me, but I would like to see him try though. I don't think he deserves Gaethje regardless of his winning streak over guys outside the top 15..

I like it that match-up - I really do - but Tony has worked so hard and has been so successful for so long...it's gotta be right at the top for him at this point. He's earned it. Vick has earned a top contender as well, just not quite very top, as Tony is. But I would be excited about that match for sure.

Ferg is in a weird spot. He’s ready to return but most of the top LW’s are booked, and guys like Vick or Al Laquinta are a step down. Honestly he deserves the winner of Khabib vs Conor, but I’m doubting they give it to him. Conor won’t fight him and Dana probably won’t book him vs Khabib again. Not anytime soon anyway. Too bad he wears sunglasses inside and didn’t see that chord.

Tony should get the next title shot. But who knows when the winner of Khabib-Conor will be ready to fight again. So if Tony wants to fight in the meantime to knock off some rust, let him maul Pettis.

How The Fuck Can I Get Every Word To Start With A Caps Without Having To Do It Manually

Back