Cormier easily dispatched both Hendo and Silva...

JokerOfThePack

There's no I in team but there's a U in c*nt
@Blue
Reaction score
To the point where you almost dont even count it on his resume..

Can you think of any other examples where elite fighters were dominated and yet the result was almost forgotten?

Just about every jon jones fights

Actually Cormier had a 40 lbs advantage over Silva and did 0 damage. In fact the only significant strike of that match was The Spider's kick, which exposed DC's vulnerability to body shots. Jon Jones realized that and exploited every bit of it

Actually Cormier had a 40 lbs advantage over Silva and did 0 damage. In fact the only significant strike of that match was The Spider's kick, which exposed DC's vulnerability to body shots. Jon Jones realized that and exploited every bit of it
I think he is talking about big foot silva

in before Toner posts a picture of silva kicking DC's liver.

oh wait that's right he got BANNED again, hahahahahaha.

Bisping beat Silva and even rocked him several times. If not for that one knee that Bisping wasn't paying attention to it would've been a completely dominant performance.

So the supposed GOAT cant fight somebody 40lbs heavier?
I agree that he was and i agree that silva was at a disadvantage but still a damn good name on your resume

So the supposed GOAT cant fight somebody 40lbs heavier?
I agree that he was and i agree that silva was at a disadvantage but still a damn good name on your resume

Yeah this is bullshit.

Fedor never cried about being outweighed by 40lbs, or even 140lbs, or in one or two cases, 240lbs :D

Bisping beat Silva and even rocked him several times. If not for that one knee that Bisping wasn't paying attention to it would've been a completely dominant performance.
Thats a good shout actually. Bisping has both names albeit controversial

rSUh6eR.gif

Yeah this is bullshit.

Fedor never cried about being outweighed by 40lbs, or even 140lbs, or in one or two cases, 240lbs :D

DC was easily 255 on fight night and had the power of Popeyes in his belly, true brute force in his belly secured old man Anderson down on the ground. Anderson Silva was literally James Franco in 127 hours in that fight.

If laying on someone for 15 minutes is "dispatching" then sure.

DC was easily 255 on fight night and had the power of Popeyes in his belly, true brute force in his belly secured old man Anderson down on the ground. Anderson Silva was literally James Franco in 127 hours in that fight.

I forgot to mention one thing though,

DC easily dispatched Hendo only, he didn't easily or dispatch Silva, even though Silva went in on extreme short notice.

Prime Silva probably KTFO DC.

Yeah this is bullshit.

He fought Hong Man Choi and Zulu. Real killers lol

I forgot to mention one thing though,

DC easily dispatched Hendo only, he didn't easily or dispatch Silva, even though Silva went in on extreme short notice.

Prime Silva probably KTFO DC.

Deez eez why you are the bess

Yeah this is bullshit.

Exactly! And part of his greatness is his lack of complaining despite being against it.
Yet if Mcgregor says he is three times his size he gets mocked.
If you dont mention the size it goes unnoticed.
Seems like a lose lose to me

Back