The thing about Derek Brunson is

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The guy always has entertaining fights. He either gets koed, or he koes the opponent, never a dull fight. Should get more respect.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The guy always has entertaining fights. He either gets koed, or he koes the opponent, never a dull fight. Should get more respect.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Leben fight and Anderson fight were awful

He was half a round away from derailing the Romero train before it ever began.

3rd Romero was born that fight.

The thing about Brunson is I really like him but he's probably the sloppiest striker in the division.

The Anderson fight sucked and it seemed to be him who was more responsible for that. Part of the reason I was happy with the decision.

Reminded me of Corey Anderson vs Shogun. These young guys get the opportunity to annihilate a shell of a great fighter and try to put in a clock in clock out performance.

He was trying to hard at that press conference he made a complete ass of himself, I like the guy but he saying shit that made no sense about his opponent being unhealthy and small and the list goes on and on and none of it made sense. Trash talk has to be about a legitimate subject not some fabricated nonsense to sell wolf tickets.

I really dislike his fights. I don't know why, he has a good resume, but he is one of my least favorite MW's currently in the UFC. Never been as impressed as some others seem to be

Derek Brunson is whatever... he's somewhere in the middle of the pack.

He's more of a "fight for a basic income" fighter than a real contender in the MW division.

I seriously get confused with Derek Brunson and corey anderson

Not a joy to watch, hes sloppy as hell with his striking. It was funny watching Whitaker tool him.

I like Brunson. Seems cool to me, is entertaining, fights good when he fights smart, but can get wild at times and when he gets rocked it's usually a pretty crazy scene.

I'm gonna root for him vs. Adesanya

Nice guy, I met him at one of the cards. A lot of potential if he can continue working on his striking.

17EAA748-5781-4887-8C00-F5B6981508B5_zps5hiy06g4.gif

The Uriah Hall fight was early stoppage....he was punching the canvas.

Back