It's been a long shitty day, can I just hang out over here

Drunken Meat Fist

Veni Veni Veni
Senior Administrator
Reaction score
If you need me for anything just give me a pop. ...Alright. right over here, listening to some music.

Any free plat accounts being handed out?

O1e6.gif

Cant kick a man when he is down

Hope things get better for you man

I don't know why I said it was shitty, I bought a group of festive plebeians an oversized sack of peanuts and invitedthem over. This girl kept pretending to stare into my good eye, godblesshershart. I said you're coming over right? I just live down the road over here...ya know, just under the church, no, you're the man, just follow me with your hugs and balloons, don't judge, I got the good shit here, and I know some folks, you're 27 steps away from the real thing.

I don't know why I said it was shitty, I bought a group of festive plebeians an oversized sack of peanuts and invitedthem over. This girl kept pretending to stare into my good eye, godblesshershart. I said you're coming over right? I just live down the road over here...ya know, just under the church, no, you're the man, just follow me with your hugs and balloons, don't judge, I got the good shit here, and I know some folks, you're 27 steps away from the real thing.
Lay off the drugs my guy

bring back big chats

Thank you for not posting about Conor. Enjoy your time here. Feel better buddy.

Did you say “god bless her shart”?

I loves drinking to

It's really not fair you get to make chat threads and not get wastelanded, it's even more frustrating that you're using this privilege to make boring ones instead of funny ones.<Deported1><{gspressed}>

<{vega}>

Back