Really happy going forward with combat sport prices.

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What's up sherdoggers, as you know DAZN has signed big major deals with Matchroom boxing (anthony joshua fights), world super series and bellator mma for streaming in the US by Sept 20. Overall they have are going to have 70 live events per year (inlcuding 16 sky sports PPVs). As of now they are not providing UFC content however eleven sports is providing PPV content and this will start in december. Both services are streaming services with no lock in cable bill or internet bundle, ie you can VPN this (like me). I am not sure if eleven sports will carry the normal fight night events so just as a precaution i will add that cost as well.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/othe...die-hearn-matchroom/3qdbtvdh6czn1x7zmpuyneg72

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/08/eleven-sports-uk-much-cost-channel-get-7813532/

With all that. Let's consider the cost per month in australian dollars (USD dollars)

1. VPN - $2.75 per month (3 year deal with NordVPN) 2.75 AUD (2.00 USD)
2. Eleven sports - 5.99 GBP 10.48 AUD (7.62 USD)
3. DAZN 13.74 AUD (9.99 USD)
4. UFC fight pass 13.74 AUD (9.99 USD)
Total = 40.71 AUD (29.59 USD) (23.28 GBP)

Personally as a consumer i am pretty happy with this price tag (also US subscribers for ESPN + dont need fight pass at all so their costs could be lower)

Also note the services have other sports as well, just not bothered to list them.

Currently with fight pass (13.74 AUD), UFC ppv (55 AUD), fox sports package (29 AUD) and the occasional boxing ppv (40 AUD).

That totals around $140 a month. To have this pretty much reduced to 40 a month and covers basically alot of cards. The only exorbitant cost to add would be the occasional boxing match not featured in the DAZN service (ie HBO, showtime). They are however not listed every month and are generally in my case one every 2 months however not as intriguing to drop $40 on it.

TL;DR Basically happy to be a combat sports fan for $40 a month going into december by subscribing to these services. Life is grim but getting slower better

So will you guys join up to these services as i will and benefit or nah

Streaming is free.

Streaming is free.

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

So will you guys join up to these services as i will and benefit or nah

tenor.gif

I'm personally about at my limit with streaming services. I enjoy other things too and I can't keep adding shit every month

$140 a month is ton of money when I can't come home everyday and enjoy it. I always thought $60 for the ppv was way too much considering I can buy a game that lasts me months, but the event lasts 3 hours. It's just really expensive to do for every event.

Back