Attention WME... Can we get Tony vs Nate instead

Blossom's Hat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A day or two after porrier vs Diaz is announced Fergy is cleared by doctors and has no opponent. Don't get me wrong I like porrier but he cant sell. The build-up to diaz/ferg has the potential to be monumental and is a money fight. Diaz with his cte F-you homey I don't give a fuc style vs tony's cte confident badass cringey weirdo personality the prefight press conferences would be gold and would have a big fight feel. WME please pay dustin to get "injured."

If I'm being honest, I feel like Ferg vs. Poirier is the fight to make in terms of divisional standing and it packs just as much potential of an epic, entertaining fight as any permutation of a Nate vs. either guy fight. There you have an obvious number 1 contender fight.

Nate vs. Pettis, in turn, would be a logical divisional fight and would be easily hyped as they both have no affinity for one another and have, in the past, either called the other out.

Make Dana White vs Tito.

Fuck the best fights, we want good build ups and the feel of a big money fight.

I think Nate would put on the best jabfest since Kos vs GSP II.

I'm sure Endeavor decision makers who lurk Sherdog will find this thread.

nate is probably a hw at this point
You ain't kiddin'. He had a boyish scrawny frame on for a long time but he is easily one of the 3 biggest lw's I have ever seen.

I'm sure Endeavor decision makers who lurk Sherdog will find this thread.
Believe it or not, LB, I am convinced UFC employees and even the brass lurk here. It is a free data collection and feedback service. Lorenzo admitted his favorite weekly show is the MMA Beat (LeL - Wagenheim Bless) and there is no possible other way that would explain UFC pushing a guy like Perry so fast, when all that happened was he had a Sherdog hype train. I think their popcorn litmus test is to look at replie #'s in threads and see what type of memeage and shoopage exists around fighters. Twitter is one system but Sherdog is just as free and more geared toward the hardcore fan (and also doesn't suck and is limited to 160 characters)

i actually like the tony v nate idea

C87xx6T.jpg

Feguson should wait till next year IMO ... too early to take high level match after that injury

I like this idea...allot!

You ain't kiddin'. He had a boyish scrawny frame on for a long time but he is easily one of the 3 biggest lw's I have ever seen.

Believe it or not, LB, I am convinced UFC employees and even the brass lurk here. It is a free data collection and feedback service. Lorenzo admitted his favorite weekly show is the MMA Beat (LeL - Wagenheim Bless) and there is no possible other way that would explain UFC pushing a guy like Perry so fast, when all that happened was he had a Sherdog hype train. I think their popcorn litmus test is to look at replie #'s in threads and see what type of memeage and shoopage exists around fighters. Twitter is one system but Sherdog is just as free and more geared toward the hardcore fan (and also doesn't suck and is limited to 160 characters)

Are you saying there's a chance Ari Emmanuel has seen my shitposts?

<DCWhoa>

If I'm being honest, I feel like Ferg vs. Poirier is the fight to make in terms of divisional standing and it packs just as much potential of an epic, entertaining fight as any permutation of a Nate vs. either guy fight. There you have an obvious number 1 contender fight.

Nate vs. Pettis, in turn, would be a logical divisional fight and would be easily hyped as they both have no affinity for one another and have, in the past, either called the other out.
Agreed. Nate doesn't seem to really want to fight anyways and has done nothing but trash UFC since the conference. Ferguson vs. Poirier > Ferguson vs. Diaz and Diaz vs. Poirier

Ferg versus a stack of weights dangling over his head hanging by a thread while he does hand stand jumping jacks.

A day or two after porrier vs Diaz is announced Fergy is cleared by doctors and has no opponent. Don't get me wrong I like porrier but he cant sell. The build-up to diaz/ferg has the potential to be monumental and is a money fight. Diaz with his cte F-you homey I don't give a fuc style vs tony's cte confident badass cringey weirdo personality the prefight press conferences would be gold and would have a big fight feel. WME please pay dustin to get "injured."

I rather see ufc pull nate diva and out tony in vs dustin.

Nate don't want that fight...

There's a reason why he's fighting Dustin.

Im sure WME will get right on that.

Back