Anthony Smith and Volkan Oezdemir twitter exchange

volkan is gonna ko smith

Need to take trash talk 101... Twitter is the new gateway to the belt.

Last edited:
Smith won’t get the fight with jimi even if he wasn’t booked against Volkan. U no why? Jimi is on a Brazil fight card, u guys think Brazilian fans gives a fuck about 2 foreigners fighting each other? Na. That’s y ufc always do Brazil vs Brazil or Brazil vs foreigners on every ufc Brazil fight card.

Volkan got smoked in there.

Almost as bad as his press conference line LOL

I have a feeling Smith will starch Volkan because of how their styles clash.

Though they will both be put to place by Domminick Reyes

LHW boutta get deep now that Jones isn't killing everyone.

I think Volkan KOs smith, I don't believe Smith is that good. It's mostly that Rashad and Shogun are at this stage very, very bad.

Last edited:
Volkan got smoked in there.

Almost as bad as his press conference line LOL

Didn't Volkan make some joke that Smith looked like him and their was this awkward silence.

Oh no... twitter exchange!!

Is this what MMA has become? Are fans a bunch of 13 years old?

FML

Smith is game . But dude is gonna get smoked. He is way over his head. Didn't he get thrashed by Santos like a year ago

LHW boutta get deep now that Jones isn't killing everyone.
I was just thinking about al the hyped guys right now that are outside the top ten, were about to see some serious changing of the guard at lhw

Smith is game . But dude is gonna get smoked. He is way over his head. Didn't he get thrashed by Santos like a year ago
strangest hype ive seen this year. got smoked at mw a year ago and is now at 205. beats rashad who has lost like 4 in a row and then stops shogun and suddenly hes on this huge run likes hes won 5-6 fights in a row, when in reality hes won a mere 2 fights against guys that are 35+. we'll see how good he is when him and volkan trade with eachother

I think Volkan KOs smith, I don't think Smith is that good. I think its mostly that Rashad and Shogun are at this stage very, very bad.
If you watch the Shogun fight Smith threw some sloppy punches and didn't show very good technique. Shogun is so old tho his recovery time isnt quick enough and Smith just swarmed him. Not impressed, which is why I am happy they put him in their with Volkan. Can't fight aging veterans to elevate your name forever.

2 guys that accedentally fell up the rankings. In every other paralel universe this headlines the prelims at best

strangest hype ive seen this year. got smoked at mw a year ago and is now at 205. beats rashad who has lost like 4 in a row and then stops shogun and suddenly hes on this huge run likes hes won 5-6 fights in a row, when in reality hes won a mere 2 fights against guys that are 35+. we'll see how good he is when him and volkan trade with eachother
Agreed.

Back