Why does McGregor shy from talking trash about Khabib?

flowoftruth

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's certainly had enough opportunities to. But when he talked about him in the past, the only things he said was that he thought he would be the one to take the LW title (this was pre-Aldo), and that he wants to see him be more active before he can commit to fighting him.

Just wait til the first presser.

I predict McG will be going ape-shit.

He called him dogshit and a bum before I'm pretty sure.

Don't think too hard into this.

There hasn’t even been a official press conference since the fight was signed.

I’m sure he’ll trash talk the Russian with broken English once cameras are rolling

They will go hard at eachother at the first presser and I gaurantee Khabib does better verbally than people think with his hilarious broken english insults.

Oh don't worry, McGregor is going to go full retard. I don't think it's going to have much of an impact on Khabib. He knows he's got this.

I predict there will be a Jihad on Conor before the first press conference is over.

He's certainly had enough opportunities to. But when he talked about him in the past, the only things he said was that he thought he would be the one to take the LW title (this was pre-Aldo), and that he wants to see him be more active before he can commit to fighting him.

I see fear in Conor's eyes and words...

y-y yeah.... we w-will see

Sure some trash talk will be spoken. But I'd say in reality these two probably have a deep respect for each other as fighters. Maybe not how they carry themselves outside of fighting or them as humans in general. But they have to respect each others skills in the octagon. They know they both have the weapons to defeat each other.

vid_conor.0.jpg

This not enough for ya?

Back