Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
It seems like despite the cess pool of hatred towards one of the greatest fighters of all time, it would be insane to think that people actually don't want him to return

The sport is better with Jon Jones, I think that much is clear

Do you agree?

No.

IF he could follow the rules (all of them, both inside the cage and out) then I think everyone would want him back. But since we know he can't, and he's proven that time and time again, then it's better for all involved if he never returns.

That said, USADA's going to hit him with a 48-54 month suspension, during which he'll pop again, and it's a lifetime ban. Jones will never fight in the octagon again, and that means the sport can move on without Jones' circus act. We'll always have the "what if" questions though.

Last edited:
USADA has been working hard for a year to find a loophole to bring him back. I'm sure we will see him soon.

Yes! Why would anyone not want Jones back??

If you say no youre just stuck in the mud

His troubles have been one of the worst things to happen in MMA in the last few years. A black eye on the sport.

He's the best fighter the UFC has to offer. His prime years shouldn't be wasted inactive.

He is the best. Of course I want him back. He is still the champ.

He used the same thing (turinabol) as Marita Koch who made world record 400m running in 1985 - 47.60 and no women are close to 47.60. Without turinabol he looks bad (against OSP).

the redemption story is played out with him . couldnt care either way tbh

We got Greg Hardy now, Bones is irrelevant

I voted “No” but actually don’t care. I don’t believe that he’s not a cheater. He’s an especially dangerous cheater because he is already probably one of if not the most talented fighters already. That means he has other issues including wanting to not just win but wants an additional illegal advantage to cause more damage.

Even if you hate his guts you want him back. Aren’t things so much more entertaining when he is around?

He used the same thing (turinabol) as Marita Koch who made world record 400m running in 1985 - 47.60 and no women are close to 47.60. Without turinabol he looks bad (against OSP).

Jon handled OSP easily, 50-45 lol

He was preparing for a short, stocky wrestler and at the last minute his opponent changed to a tall striker. Yeah Jones fought safe but he handled OSP.

Yes.

Yes, I want him back but after he serves his time which is 4 years.

Yes of course.

Jones vs. Velasquez is the fight that I want to see and I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

If he fessed up and apologize yes. After a long suspension and no more shady shit

Back