Bullet Shevchenko is going to HURT Nicco Montano (latest training footage inside)

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

10232237.jpg

8th September a new champion is crowned!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif
RIP Nicco

Montano ain't making it out of the second round Sherbros.

She is way above anyone in 125. Her speed and explosion is a rarity in wmma.

This fight is a mis-match. Nicco has almost no chance winning this fight.

Val gets decisioned an jumps off bridge in embarrassment

I hope whoever is the referee for that fight allows Nicco to be a warrior

Does anyone know the betting line?

If by hurt you mean win a decision in a stand up point fighting style, I agree

Legit would love nothing more than for Nicco to somehow beat her

Only person I've ever seen Valentina hurt was that chick they dragged off the streets, and even that almost made it until the 3rd round.

It's fun seeing the Tiger Muay Thai people post the exact same stuff in the exact same order in every Valentina thread, though <Lmaoo>

We know TS is a troll but Shevchenko never HURT anyone, not even the sitting duck novice with the busted knee.

We know TS is a troll but Shevchenko never hurt anyone, not even the novice with the busted knee.
Incorrect but I think the haters may not understand that she was wrecking b*tches significantly bigger than her at 135. At 125 sh*t is about to get brutal as f*ck.

Cachoeira was no fluke.

I mean she'll win a dominating decision, but I doubt Nicco is gonna need the paramedics afterwards.

I see all these training videos of Valentina beating the shit out of the pads only to end up watching boring ass point fighting. I'll believe it when I see it.

Saltchenko never hurt anyone. Not even that drug addict.

Every fight on TUF I thought Nico would lose. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she won.

Back