Throwback Interview: Mayhem Miller and the Mormon

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
For those of you that have only followed MMA since the Fox/ESPN era, this is what fighter interviews typically looked like before then. Lots of weirdos interviewing fighters for their off-the-wall underground MMA websites. This one has just always been one of my favorites.

Miller is not a loose cannon he is a reamed out cannon with nothing left to tug on, especially now he is str8 bonkers.

Oh my 'god', Mayhem and those crazy religioners.

You gotta post the follow up with the Bald guy trying to be cool and get revenge for his Mormon friend.

The Mormons must have ended up being like "Fuck, this guy is too nuts even for us, let's pass him off to the Scientologists."

D35B38D4-41B8-43D2-9347-E2B9A294EF66.jpeg

I just realized mayhem looks and sounds a lot like Joseph benevidez.. haha ironically they are both fuckin coo coo

For those of you that have only followed MMA since the Fox/ESPN era, this is what fighter interviews typically looked like before then. Lots of weirdos interviewing fighters for their off-the-wall underground MMA websites. This one has just always been one of my favorites.

Also don't forget the shout-out compilation they would put at the beginning of their interviews:

"Hi this is Randy Couture, and you're listening to my mom's basement MMA podcast!"

"Dumbledore is the new gay" lmfao mayhem was so fun back. In the day.

Also a great coach on TUF. Awesome guy to be around when he's not dealing with his demons.

Wonder what the official word is on him, can't tell if it's underlying psychological issues that are just starting to become uncontrollable, CTE related whackiness, heavy drug use, or some combination of all 3? Haven't heard about him getting in trouble lately so maybe he got it figured out a little better.

Wonder what the official word is on him, can't tell if it's underlying psychological issues that are just starting to become uncontrollable, CTE related whackiness, heavy drug use, or some combination of all 3? Haven't heard about him getting in trouble lately so maybe he got it figured out a little better.

>In November 2017, Miller was convicted of felony domestic battery after pleading guilty. He was sentenced to 3 years probation with a suspended 4 year prison sentence, meaning if he violates his probation he could be sent to a state prison for 4 years.

Probably why he's laying low. Any more shenanigans and he's going to prison for good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back