Yoel Romero vs. Paulo Costa

Can't wait for this fight has the potential to be one of the greats

Old blood!
Seeyusoonboi

Just Bleed Gods will be happy

I think Yoel is too much of a step up for Costa. The difference between fighting Hall and fighting the best MW is considerable. I think Paulo definitely can be a champion eventually but I have my doubts on whether his time has come yet.

Costa seemed very hittable in his last fight, but yoel is a slow starter. I could see Costa winning Dec or yoel getting a late stoppage

Costa is going to get son'd. Granddaddy Yoel is going to kiss him night night after he makes him violently lose consciousness. It's Gods will.

kiss.jpg

Such a poor matchmaking.. Why face these two against each other, for real.

This fight will remind us why having roided fighters is great

Such a poor matchmaking.. Why face these two against each other, for real.

Romero is ranked #1. He just fought the champ twice. He's beaten the guys ranked #2 #3 #5 #6 (Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare, Brunson). #4 Gastelum is fighting the champ Whittaker. He's also beaten #10 Tavares. His resume is pretty insane.

Who else is he supposed to fight? Costa at #8 makes sense. It's either him or Branch there are no other fresh options

I enjoy fights that I can sit back and just hope for a KO without caring which fighter gets it!

Imagine being the lucky masseuse who gets to lather both of these Adonises up with baby oil before their pre fight photo shoot

I would pay PPV price just to see these guys in a flexing contest

Back