Bones demonstrating his mental fortitude

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Not the brightest dude in the world. He's clearly an egomaniac who most likely just has a bunch of yes men around him who never tells him when he fucks up.

The shit he has dealt with and he is still an elite level fighter tells me he is as mentally strong as one can get.

Rogan cucks over Jones with the best of em. lol

As much as I can't stand Jon, I do hope he one day gets his head straight.

Not the brightest dude in the world. He's clearly an egomaniac who most likely just has a bunch of yes men around him who never tells him when he fucks up.

He's acknowledged that he's a fuck up that makes narcissistic, careless decisions on many occasions. Some people just have the "I am what I am so deal with it and go fuck yourself" type of mentality and I can certainly respect that.

Last edited:
Rogan cucks over Jones with the best of em. lol

As much as I can't stand Jon, I do hope he one day gets his head straight.
Actually, Joe does a great job in this instance. He didn't just go along with Jon here.

He completely derails the point that Jon was trying to make, points out the flaw in his logic, and drops some practical knowledge on him.

A lot of other interviewers probably would have just went along with Jon or just moved on to the next talking point.

He's still the goat, no matter what picture you paint. He will always still own 2 brilliant wins over DC.

duh the biggest of them all is his manager. funny how he said in july he know the truth and it 8/15 and were still waiting.

I bet team jones already knows there fucked and there no need to rush it. to bad jon cant look in the mirror and know he the blame but he goes on twitter all the time crying that he the victim all the time.

He's acknowledged that he's a fuck up that makes narcissistic, careless decisions on many occasions. Some people just have the "I am what I am so deal with it and go fuck yourself" type of mentality and I can certainly respect that.

no he crys often that he always the victim on twitter.

Jones didn't give a fuck what Rogan said to him, he's a psychopath. He's just pretending to process it and give it some thought.

And I don't mean any disrespect by that. It's not like he chose psychopathy; it's just part of who he is.

GOAT

the sport needs sociopaths like this ... balances out the good guys like DC and other champs/fighters that abide by the law in and out of the mma lol..

Just think of what he could have accomplished if he didn't fuck up so much.

Wait jones or rogan? Cause that could apply to both tbh

Back