Platinum Mike Perry on training at Jackson Wink

Thunderchild

Platinum Nation Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Platinum seems like he is fitting in with the team well. He is still taking Greg Jackson's classes in preparation for Cowboy, even though Jackson will be in Cerrone's corner for the fight. Platinum will have Mike Winkeljohn in his corner.

Platinum seems like he is fitting in with the team well. He is still taking Greg Jackson's classes in preparation for Cowboy, even though Jackson will be in Cerrone's corner for the fight. Platinum will have Mike Winkeljohn in his corner.

Wait a minute:
Frank Lester, the punching bag from Bisping-Hendo TUF, grew a beard and became STRIKING coach at Jackson-Wink?

Anything is better than this cornering him...

6c6f4277604c736a7b004e4f71d3073a

Diego is a mule. Guy makes me smile.

I'm actually a little concerned about Diego. The way he's sounding, that headgear is going to be a part of his everyday attire.

Jon Jones might finally get his life together now that superstar Platinum Mike Perry can show the ropes.

Last edited:
He should have left and gone to tri-star

Jackson/Wink supplements now on sale? No joke required...

The Anatomy of a Fighter youtube channel is amazing, should get a lot more views and attention.

thumbnail with jones in it made me think it was gonna be perry wild'ing out with jon lol..

Jon Jones is no longer the blackest fighter at Jackson/Wink

Was actually going to post this for Michelle Watersons ass. Has it always been that big?

edit for those that missed it.

Last edited:
Was actually going to post this for Michelle Watersons ass. Has it always been that big?

What? Where! Timestamp, motherfucker!!

Edit: have now watched the vid and all I saw was a bunch of sweaty dudes pretending to fight when it's obvious they don't even know karate. No sign of the hottie. Dissappoint.

Last edited:
Back