Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

REEMARIANNY2.gif

Why bother. Just use the song from that tweet as a walkout music. His ppponent will be instantly Ko'ed by that f...ed up autotune cat murder sound.

Edit: Unless he is fighting Hamill again.

lmao

I'm not seeing the one shot KO power in his hands, whatsoever.

That said, Juicehead has a VERY complete arsenal of overall strikes, so he really doesn't have to rely on just his hands.

Sluggish. Stuck in the mud. Less efficient. No eyepokes.

I hope hes only going for technical training and not speed. He looks really slow to me. Dont see a ko type shot or a full blast shot in entire video.

I hope hes only going for technical training and not speed. He looks really slow to me. Dont see a ko type shot or a full blast shot in entire video.

Technical training would be training speed and movement. He's strictly training power here. Doesn't look very devastating or efficient.

He's overall just very goofy and clumsy. It's a wonder how he does some of the stuff he does in the cage.

No cars, no lawn mower, no tools, no nothing.

<mma1>

Some people hit hard without having to learn how, Jones is definitely not one of those people. His power punches look pretty average here.

Some of those would definitely wobble most at LHW, if they land

But padwork shows literally nothing

Pretty rigid and not fluid. But Jones' striking has always looked better live in an actual fight.

Bad move. Planted feet trying for something he just doesn't have or even know how to use.

Jon is a cardio king, and his shins, elbows, and knees hurt. Don't need him trying to reinvent the wheel as Rumble Johnson 2.0.

He wins by never chasing the KO. He sets up punishment and if you wilt to strikes, it's from him putting you in the position to lose.

looks like the setting for lionheart with jcvd..

Jones will never have that one hit power that will vaporize you.

that kinda power you are born with.

Some people hit hard without having to learn how, Jones is definitely not one of those people. His power punches look pretty average here.
Agreed, not everyone has power in their hands, and those that don't can get KOs via kicks, knees, elbows...

To be fair, Jones already has unfair genetic advantages over the rest of his division. He has a height and reach advantage, a granite chin, an arsenal of unorthodox strikes, amazing TDD and can finish opponents standing or on the ground, has legit submissions. To add on top of that he has a creative mind for fighting and he has the heart to win when gets dragged into deep waters (DC 1, Gus).

Adding legit KO power in them hands would be the icing on the cake. Jones via the undisputed, undefeated (excluding that bullshit DQ) LHW and HW champion of the world. He will become even more legendary than BJ / GSP / Fedor / Silva.

Back