Conor being serious

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

In this video you can see Conor's true self. Well mannered, decent and hard working man. It always amazes me, how the majority of mma fans doesn't have the ability to see through his act. One of the reason he became so successful

Please like Conor and be nice after Khabib destroys him, Sherdog.

That's how I read this.

It's easy to be humble after you got your ass whupped.

Conor is always
giphy.gif

IHdr7pu.jpg

Wait until you see his face after Khabib gets done with him...
CourteousSandyEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

"I panicked a lil bit."

Zmw.gif

Still, on a serious note, McG was classy in defeat there.

Well mannered? LMAO The Irish fella has no class whatsoever.

Quick, TS post a photo of Conor in golden underwear flexing as hard as he can outside in front of a lambo, that’ll show these haters

I thought the true MCGregor was the young guy who stole welfare from single moms and was fed by his girlfriend who is still not his wife even she gave birth to Conor Jr

Can’t wait till he’s beaten like a thief, he won’t even stick around to be interviewed

This is the blueprint on how you take a loss as a champion. Very powerful.

Please like Conor and be nice after Khabib destroys him, Sherdog.

That's how I read this.

It's easy to be humble after you got your ass whupped.

But Conor is humble after every win. Go watch any post-fight Conor interview and he always pays respect to his opponents he did it with Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez, etc. It's funny how the version of Conor that haters try to portray is the opposite of reality.

i don't like to make excuses............... then continues to make excuses

In this video you can see Conor's true self. Well mannered, decent and hard working man. It always amazes me, how the majority of mma fans doesn't have the ability to see through his act. One of the reason he became so successful

I don't thing the majority can't see through the act, it's more an issue of them hating that the act is what people crave and see as a good example of how too conduct yourself if you want fame and attention this day in age.

The loudest most abnoxious and self absorbed people are the ones being proped up, idolized and made rich and famous.

These ars the role models for our future generations. A generation of entitled, arrogant, self absorbed attention whoring loud mouths really doesn't sound like it will make for a very bright future imo.

It's funny how the version of Conor that haters try to portray is the opposite of reality.
It's funny how the version of Conor that Fanboys try to portray is the opposite of reality.

[QUOTE="YouKnowWhathis girlfriend who is still not his wife even she gave birth to Conor Jr[/QUOTE]
Oh it takes two to tango there though doesn't it and Im pretty sure she knows that whether she wants to admit it to herself or not that shes set for life now either way whether she stays with him or not.

Great interview from the champ champ there. Spoken like a true champion that he is.

After that he barely won the rematch, beat Mendes and Eddie, and all of a sudden he's the greatest and can beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match. Seriously fuck that guy.

Back