Schaub reality check

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Bored tonight so listening to Rogan give Schaub a reality check again. Damn dude was kind of delusional about how the fight was going w Travis and just his career in general. Good that he actually listened to his friends and gave up fighting. Not much a fan of his but props to him for grinding and prospering in a new career.

I thought Rogan was way out of line there.

Not much a fan of his but props to him for grinding and prospering in a new career.
Yeah, props to Joe for delivering that cancer on the community.

I would have told him he could stand and bang with JDS. 100%.

10001961.gif

Last edited:
Yeah. Was real considerate of Rogan to have that talk with him. And also to make sure he had the talk with him on his podcast....and not in private.

Last edited:
Really? The only thing that was out of line was to post that for everybody to see. But Schaub wanted to do it so...I def would want a real friend of mine to tell me how it is the way Joe did. This is fighting and CTE are consequences of it so there is no place for softness when addressing it IMO.

Yeah, props to Joe for delivering that cancer on the community.

100%. I would have told him he could stand and bang with JDS.

10001961.gif
ROTFLOL! Like Chapelle said, "You're cold as ice son!"

Joe was 100% correct in everything he said.

Schaub. Not a good fighter. But dang. The guy could have a podcast or thought and all over the internet...

Really? The only thing that was out of line was to post that for everybody to see. But Schaub wanted to do it so...I def would want a real friend of mine to tell me how it is the way Joe did. This is fighting and CTE are consequences of it so there is no place for softness when addressing it IMO.
That is the part which I believe was out of line. That should have been a private conversation, and a podcast was not the place.

I like Schaub but on his podcast he said the DJ Henry fight 4 to 1 Henry I almost lost my shit.

Last edited:
If a man truly enjoys what he does, why does he necessarily have to be the absolute best at something? Surely not all these guys are delusional enough to believe they could ever achieve the status of best in the world. Think of applying this logic to any other field. It’s really strange.

If a man truly enjoys what he does, why does he necessarily have to be the absolute best at something? Surely not all these guys are delusional enough to believe they could ever achieve the status of best in the world. Think of applying this logic to any other field. It’s really strange.
I see your point but in this case, you enjoying what you do without caring about being the best, will end up in CTE.

I'm sure Schaub is now happy Rogan gave him that talk

I see your point but in this case, you enjoying what you do without caring about being the best, will end up in CTE.
People die in coal mines, oil rigs, fishing boats, taxi cabs, etc every day. As well as suffer the afflictions and maladies that come with hazardous jobs, daily. There are fates worse than CTE and people suffer them daily for far less glorious jobs than MMA.

Back