Machida - " feels good not to be required to report my whereabouts anymore."

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...ing-gegard-mousasi-says-motivates-me-bellator

20091020105330_Picture_596.JPG

nothing like some piss to make yah feel like 100 bucks

Machida doesn't get enough love. In his prime the dude was amazing to watch. He out wrestled wrestlers and beat up strikers.

Machida doesn't get enough love. In his prime the dude was amazing to watch. He out wrestled wrestlers and beat up strikers.

Dunno, plenty of love for Machida.

generally an afterthought but he's right- it must be annoying as hell to log in and give your whereabouts every second of every day.

Feels good to be able to take whatever I like without worrying about being tested...

"“A fight with Fedor (Emelianenko) would be a superfight,” Machida said. “I’m a fan of Fedor, have been a fan since he was in PRIDE, a great champion, and since I like to challenge myself, new challenges, that was one of the offers that came with my move to Bellator. Of course, fighting Fedor would be an honor, a dream.”"

Hespect and that would be a cool fight even if its late as hell in their careers !

If Jones could get to Bellator with no USADA and fight like five or six more years. He would retire basically like 33-0..

it must be annoying as hell to log in and give your whereabouts every second of every day.

well its a good job you dont have to do that then isnt it.

All you have to give is

1) Overnight location
2) Usual place of work
3) Usual place of training
4) Any other place you might be regularly, so if you coach a softball team every tuesday or something.

amazing how many people are convinced you have to report where you are 24/7..

you dont.. just those three bits of info, takes about ten minutes once every three months.. the only time you actually need to log on and update is if your overnight location changes (so if you are at hotel, out of town etc)

"“A fight with Fedor (Emelianenko) would be a superfight,” Machida said. “I’m a fan of Fedor, have been a fan since he was in PRIDE, a great champion, and since I like to challenge myself, new challenges, that was one of the offers that came with my move to Bellator. Of course, fighting Fedor would be an honor, a dream.”"

Hespect and that would be a cool fight even if its late as hell in their careers !
It'd make a lot of sense at this stage of their careers for sure

Cue the Machida Era #2

You guys know that Machidas ped bust was bs right?

If Jones could get to Bellator with no USADA and fight like five or six more years. He would retire basically like 33-0..
Not like you can't juice under usada.

there's ways around everything. Lots of designer PED's out there as well / stuff that's out of your system within a day. Microdosing, etc.

Back