Rose Namajunas: The more Joanna keep talking, more she just makes herself sound stupid

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
the UFC women’s strawweight champion has a few significant things she needs to take care of. First and foremost is a compression fracture in her neck that she’s been dealing with since her camp for the second Joanna Jedrzejczyk fight.

“It’s the perfect time now to rehab that and just get better as a martial artist,” Namajunas told MMA Fighting backstage at UFC 227 earlier this month. “And to really sit back and see who’s the real contender in the division. Right now, I think things are a little shaken up a bit. There’s not really somebody clearly to challenge at the moment.”

Namajunas said she has her eye on the UFC 228 fight between Jessica Andradeand Karolina Kowalkiewicz. The winner there, she said, could position herself as the No. 1 contender.

Another highly ranked strawweight — Jedrzejczyk — has been doing plenty of talking. The former champion defeated Tecia Torres at UFC on FOX 30 last month by unanimous decision. It was her first victory after back-to-back losses to Namajunas. Jedrzejczyk believes she is the true top contender in the 115-pound division and she thinks she should perhaps get an interim title shot if Namajunas is not back soon.

Namajunas, 26, had said previously that she would not grant Jedrzejczyk another title shot unless Jedrzejczyk admits Namajunas is the best strawweight in the world. Jedrzejczyk said after UFC on FOX 30 that she’d “never” do that. Namajunas, for her part, has been silent and not gone back at Jedrzejczyk on social media.

“It don’t really bother me,” Namajunas said. “I know at this point it just kind of sounds silly. The more she talks, the more she just makes herself sound stupid. For me, I like to just try and be positive about everything as much as possible. Of course, you can get dragged into silly shit. I just remind myself that she was a great champion. I looked up to her at one point in my life for a reason and I just try and remember what she did for the sport and just kind of leave it at that. She was a great champion, but now it’s my time. And eventually she’s gotta come to terms with that and be OK with it.”

Namajunas believes Jedrzejczyk might just be putting on a front. She might say she thinks she won the decision at UFC 223 back in April, but Namajunas feels like deep down she knows the truth — that Namajunas is the top 115-pounder and not Jedrzejczyk.

I don’t know what she’s thinking, really,” Namajunas said. “But I know what she’s saying and she’s saying I’m scared of this or that. I think all that’s really showing is she don’t want to fight the best. She don’t want to fight me, when she knows I’m the best. She wants me to try and lose to somebody else or something, so she can challenge them or something. But she don’t really want to beat the best — and that’s me.

“Regardless of whatever she wants, whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen and I’m gonna still keep living my life and just remember that she was a great champion. She was a great champion.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

The exact same could be said for Mr Barry.

The more rose will talk about joanna the more it will look like she got lucky in the 1st fight and that she lost the 2nd.

Rose, you said "It feels like butta"

You sound stupid.

The more rose will talk about joanna the more it will look like she got lucky in the 1st fight and that she lost the 2nd.

Lol? Imagine thinking a first round KO and a unanimous decision win is luck
With thoughts like that I can see why you have a yellow

Jesus, Joanna got her ass kicked twice. Deal with it.

3 TRUTHS:

1. I hate WMMA.

2. JJ sounds stupid when it comes to Rose.

3. but Rose sounds stupid all of the time.

(YES- # 2 and #3 could be related to #1)

Jesus, Joanna got her ass kicked twice. Deal with it.
I dont have to deal with it. I dont care, but im just saying what i saw.

2nd fight was very competitive, and imo Joanna won it. 1st was imo a fluke KO, Joanna said herself that it was because of the weight cut.

You all keep saying its just an excuse but explain how did she got knocked down twice in the first fight in ONE ROUND. And in the 2nd both of them keep standing for 5 rounds?

Deal with it, that you gotta take into consideration million factors on why'd someone lose. Its not just about someone being better. Hell no.

2nd fight was very competitive, and imo Joanna won it. 1st was imo a fluke KO, Joanna said herself that it was because of the weight cut.

You all keep saying its just an excuse but explain how did she got knocked down twice in the first fight in ONE ROUND. And in the 2nd both of them keep standing for 5 rounds?

Deal with it, that you gotta take into consideration million factors on why'd someone lose. Its not just about someone being better. Hell no.

Doesn’t care.

Proceeds to spit dummy out.

wtf one thing has to do with the other? STFU yellow

Rose comes off as perfectly reasonable. Naturally Sherdog incels find a way to be angry and cynical.

<DisgustingHHH>

idk if your trolling or what but if you beat some one not once, but twice.....luck is the furthest thing from the reasoning lol.

idk if your trolling or what but if you beat some one not once, but twice.....luck is the furthest thing from the reasoning lol.
im saying that 1st fight was a lucky shot. You have to be retarded bro. 2nd fight was very close and imo Joanna won it.

<{katwhu}>

my god you are fucking dumb

I like JJ but yeah, she hadn’t come out of this looking very good

Lol? Imagine thinking a first round KO and a unanimous decision win is luck
With thoughts like that I can see why you have a yellow
Keep being delusional. If Joanna would be "humble' and all that shit you would call it luck yourself. lmao.

<{katwhu}>

my god you are fucking dumb
do you have anything more to say or just that? If so, then you are the one who's dumb. Everybody can throw insults, but not many people can argue on intelectual level. btw u suck

Keep being delusional. If Joanna would be "humble' and all that shit you would call it luck yourself. lmao.

Lol no I wouldn't, the same way I don't consider JDS win over Cain to be a fluke despite him convincingly losing the next two fights, despite Cain being extremely humble.
I don't consider Conor's win over Aldo to be a fluke either.

Call me delusional all you want, you're the one who can't accept that Joanna lost TWICE to the same person.

Back