Conor’s game plan to mentally defeating Khabib.

DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
Conor is not shy to jump into subjects some might avoid.

A quick google search will explain how Dagestan and Russia don’t have the best relationship. Some Dagestani’s don’t consider themselves Russian. Some Russian’s don’t consider people from Dagestan Russian. I’m no expert in the subject, please do the research for yourself, but I was always curious to see if McGregor was going to dig into this.

He is a smart man, bringing up a subject of tension is a great way to get his opponent emotional. He can twist this in many ways.

FYI, Khabib has a glaring Dagestan accent when he speaks Russian. It’s the same as GSP thanking Canada in English.

A quick google search will explain how Dagestan and Russia don’t have the best relationship. Some Dagestani’s don’t consider themselves Russian. Some Russian’s don’t consider people from Dagestan Russian. I’m no expert in the subject, please do the research for yourself, but I was always curious to see if McGregor was going to dig into this.

He is a smart man, bringing up a subject of tension is a great way to get his opponent emotional. He can twist this in many ways.

FYI, Khabib has a glaring Dagestan accent when he speaks Russian. It’s the same as GSP thanking Canada in English.
Why did I read this

i just hope he doesnt go into religion <Eek2.0>

I could see Conor slapping Khabib with a pork chop and then start tweeting him pictures of Mohammed. Shit would get all kinds of real.

Khabib doesn't strike me as the type to buy into any such drama.

Conor mentally crippled Jose Aldo in a way nobody has ever been able to and Aldo doesn't even speak English.

His trash talk is like black magic, I won't be surprised if he manages to shook Khabib.

I don't think some Irish loudmouth can do anything throw off a Dagie mountain man off his game.

Khabib is a stone cold killer.

If anything Conor is just setting himself to get tortured for 25 minutes.

So he is going to make fun of his accent?

So he is going to make fun of his accent?
He can call out Khabib on wearing the Russia flag and his loyalty to Dagestan. Or play with the fact that Khabib is not even Russian and Russian’s are rooting for McGregor.

He'll probably bring up how his own leader met up with him while he threw him to the curb. He'll also mention how he will buy his whole village and turn it into one big shopping mall.

all he has to do is mention Islam and Khabibi is gonna go mental

He should bring some bacon to the press conferences.

He'll probably bring up how his own leader met up with him while he threw him to the curb. He'll also mention how he will buy his whole village and turn it into one big shopping mall.

The guy so badly wants to be MMA's Floyd

He can call out Khabib on wearing the Russia flag and his loyalty to Dagestan. Or play with the fact that Khabib is not even Russian and Russian’s are rooting for McGregor.

This isn't young hungry Conor that was making Aldo rage out. He will keep doing his usual Money Mayweather imitation and shout things like "fook you", "I'll bounce your head off the canvas" and lots of random yelling. Conor hasn't been a good shit talker since the Aldo fight

Last edited:
Back