The Helwani Show: Fedor in studio, Anderson, Sonnen, Gus, Edgar, Jo Jo Calderwood and more - 1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
NLa2ABp.jpg

Watch the live stream on Twitter starting at 1pm ET:

https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Today's guests:
Tyron Woodley Anderson Silva Chael Sonnen Fedor Emelianenko Frankie Edgar Cat Zingano Paulo Costa Jo Jo Calderwood Alex Volkanovski Austin Vanderford Ali Abdelaziz Anthony Smith Alexander Gustafsson

I will post a schedule as soon as ESPN and Ariel get their act together and put one up.

Edit: About damn time

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Anthony Smith

• 1:15 - Chael Sonnen (in studio)

• 2 - Joanne Calderwood

• 2:20 - Paulo Costa

• 2:35 - Cat Zingano

• 2:55 - Tyron Woodley

• 3:15 - Frankie Edgar

• 3:25 - Anderson Silva

• 3:45 - Alexander Gustafsson

• 4:00 Fedor Emelianenko (in studio)

• 4:30 - Austin Vanderford

• 4:45 - Alex Volkanovski

• 5 - Ali Abdelaziz

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Luke Thomas has Floyd Mayweather Jr........'s maid, Conor McGregor.......'s childhood best friend, Mark Fromunda, and New York Rick.

Tyron, you will never believe as who we have calling into the show right now!

Colby Covington is on the line.

Meanwhile, Luke Thomas has Floyd Mayweather Jr........'s maid, Conor McGregor.......'s childhood best friend, Mark Fromunda, and New York Rick.
I'm no fan of this guy, but he definitely does stack a good lineup. Good on him for that. I don't listen to the show, and I like Luke way more as an analyst, but not many other people have these kinds of people on their shows.

Oh great can’t wait to hear more excuses from Gus

Sorry, my mistake. Colby was calling 911.

Darren Till joins in on the call. He wants to know when he can fight Tyron at a 178 catch-weight championship fight.

Chael is totally insufferable now on the show.

Total know-it-all dude.

Yeah but I’d honestly rather listen to Luke analyze mma rather than listen to most of Ariel’s interviews. The audio quality usually sucks on their cell phones or Skype, most of these fighters aren’t very interesting and usually say the same “I’m ready to fight, feeling better than ever, I want the title” monologue that gets really old. And every time I listen to Luke I feel like I get smarter (about mma), and I feel like Ariel is mostly a hype man.

It would be disrespectful not to tune in while the greatest fighter of all time is live and getting interviewed. I will be there for Fedor

QAL3.gif

I could listen to Joanne Calderwood read a phone book.

Back