Luke Rockhold being Luke Rockhold for 4 mins

Luke is one awkward guy, he is an anti social nerd trapped in a handsome mans body

Very weird and odd persona that doesn't match his looks, has zero charisma, when you look at him you expect a masculine manly voice to come out and then you get some type of odd awkward kid a man child.

"I'm a fucking samurai" !!!
1428617971722.gif

I'm no fan of Luke Rockhold, but anyone could be made to look awkward in a 4 minute heavily edited piece.

This is #1 bullshit.

Last edited:
His hairline is retreating faster than the french army

rockhold fuck you for ever losing to bisping

Luke is one awkward guy, he is an anti social nerd trapped in a handsome mans body

Very weird and odd persona that doesn't match his looks, has zero charisma, when you look at him you expect a masculine manly voice to come out and then you get some type of odd awkward kid a man child.

lol he acts just as you describe in front of a camera...but I dont think his personality is like that in normal circunstances, in real life. I assume this as he is close friend of some very cool and down to earth guys. Also he has acted natural in some interviews that he felt comfortable for whatever reason. which rarely happens to him.

It happens to many people who can't avoid putting weird faces in photos, but then you treat with them in regular circunstances and they act cool and normal

Last edited:
And he fights next when?

I couldn't stop laughing at Lawler haha. Back in Strikeforce he'd rather be anywhere but doing media and he didn't try to hide it one bit.
Luke just comes off like a weird, unlikable dude to me. I spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz and there are plenty douchey local surfer boys like him though, so I'm probably also biased. Also his middle name is Skylar? Haha

I'm no fan of Luke Rockhold, but anyone could be made to look awkward in a 4 minute heavily edited piece.

This is #1 bullshit.
Uploader is just poking fun at Luke, no need to take it seriously.

I couldn't stop laughing at Lawler haha. Back in Strikeforce he'd rather be anywhere but doing media and he didn't try to hide it one bit.
Luke just comes off like a weird, unlikable dude to me. I spent a lot of time in Santa Cruz and there are plenty douchey local surfer boys like him though, so I'm probably also biased. Also his middle name is Skylar? Haha

They are the equivalent of the female bimbo. Haven't had to develop a personality because of their looks, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back