Has UFC the best LHW division?

It still does despite it lacking depth.

Has making us read thread title twice to understand...or not?

It kind of does, even though Bader would be ranked at the top in UFC.

So I guess in this world you cannot find 10 men that can beat last-night-Glover in a MMA fight at his weight.

LHW would be a hell of a lot better with Bader, Davis, Jones, Rumble all still present

Rocksalt will move up and Make LHW Great Again.

It does but the division is so shallow

Rocksalt will move up and Make LHW Great Again.
giphy.gif

Meh.
To be the best when the best is terrible... I don't know if it should make them happy.

But I see a lot of new names in the top 10, and that might be a good thing...
but let us not forget what perception means...

Gus & DC are top.
But all other up & coming in the top 10 lost to one of them, and lost badly.
In that sense, maybe Bellator has as good fighters, but perception is that UFC fighters are better just for being in the UFC...

so IMHO the top (DC, Gus) are indeed better. BUt beyond them, they are about same level (or less) than Bellator's.

Phil Davis and Bader would beat anyone in UFC LHW except Cormier (Jones not active) . They both already beat many of the guys in it.. and beat Gus very easily. I would not pick them to beat Cormier, but anyone else they can beat in my opinion.

Phil Davis and Bader would beat anyone in UFC LHW except Cormier (Jones not active) . They both already beat many of the guys in it.. and beat Gus very easily. I would not pick them to beat Cormier, but anyone else they can beat in my opinion.
"very easily"? Despite the tough fight that DC had with Gus, that arguably coulda gone to him? Despite Gus's proven TDD? Exaggeration perhaps?

"very easily"? Despite the tough fight that DC had with Gus, that arguably coulda gone to him? Despite Gus's proven TDD? Exaggeration perhaps?
I'm talking about Phil Davis already beat Gus easily. not Cormier.

What mean by thread title long ranger?

Back