Robert Whitaker already ducking Gastelum

ajcobra84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...elum-needs-win-over-weidman-rockhold-mma-news

You know when a fighters starts talking like that it’s because they don’t really wanna fight that fighter especially if he’s next in line and you’re own boss wants him next.

Instead this guy wants Weidmann who’s 1-4 In his last 5 fights or a guy In Luke coming off a loss.

I’m sorry but Whitaker is embarrassing himself with this and is looking like a lil biitch right now.

But watch his sorry fanboys some how spins this in 3 2 .........

I seriously don't know why.
I believe he has better chances against Gas.

giphy.gif

I'll never blame a prize fighter for fighting for a bigger prize.

I don't own them and I'll never pretend like I know what is in their best interest.

I hate that the ultimate fighter coaches don’t always fight each other. Sick of this new age UFC

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...elum-needs-win-over-weidman-rockhold-mma-news

You know when a fighters starts talking like that it’s because they don’t really wanna fight that fighter especially if he’s next in line and you’re own boss wants him next.

Instead this guy wants Weidmann who’s 1-4 In his last 5 fights or a guy In Luke coming off a loss.

I’m sorry but Whitaker is embarrassing himself with this and is looking like a lil biitch right now.

But watch his sorry fanboys some how spins this in 3 2 .........

Are you a complete and total degenerate???
Cannot you see the date of this article?
After that, TUF has been already announced and they WILL fight.

PS Those who call fighters 'ducking' should not watch MMA. Disrespectful fans are cancer of this sport.

I'll never blame a prize fighter for fighting for a bigger prize.

I don't own them and I'll never pretend like I know what is in their best interest.
Unless we they do it to you’re favorite fighter right?

PS Those who call fighters 'ducking' should not watch MMA. Disrespectful fans are cancer of this sport.
Thought for a second they were doing TUF and not fighting each other

He fought Yoel twice you think he is god damn scared of Kelvin lol, where is your "just bleed" T-shirt don't lose it

Gastelum never really earned a Title shot in the first place really. IMO, Rockhold should be ahead of Gastelum.

1. He was already scheduled to fight for the title and did take a fight he didn't have to against an overweight opponent.

2. Gastelum has a weak resume and a loss to Weidman who was finished by Luke

I think TS, like many fans, is just frustrated and jaded with the cherry picking of fights these days by champs and top contenders, so he assumed the worst. Many of these champs and contenders want to fight the bigger name instead of the better opponent.

Not that Gastelum deserves one, but I thought he and Whittaker were the next coaches on TUF, so why would Weidman even be considered?

you'd be a fucking retard to think a guy that went to war with a beast like Romero multiple times would be afraid of someone like Gastelum

Weidman is the more challenging fight, bigger, stronger, much harder to put away among so many things

He fought Yoel twice you think he is god damn scared of Kelvin lol, where is your "just bleed" T-shirt don't lose it
This.

He just won 2 fights against G. Jesus and he is afraid of a human being???

On top of that, he have no Problem with weidman or luke and you think he is afraid??

Come on man you can not be so dumb, you can clearly see that he wants a good fight with good Money.

Article date july 2nd. Ban TS for trolling/being stupid.

I seriously don't know why.
I believe he has better chances against Gas.
I disagree. Gastelum has excellent MMA boxing and solid wrestling, he has a good chance beating Whitaker. Weidman is still very tough but better match up for Whitaker.

Ya cuz he is just notorious for being a ducker. Fuckin noobs on here lol

TS is already ducking the date of the article.

Back