Nick Newel......contender UFC contract?

RawDawgBob

Like's; 100,000,000,000.69
@Brown
Reaction score
Nick fights this Tuesday to earn his UFC contract. What y'all think?

I think if CM Punk already had 2 fights in the UFC with zero experience...Nick Newel shouldn't have to "fight" for his contract.

Nick Newel would kill CM Punk

Think he would smash Greg hardy lulz

Isn't he a former champ? I think UFC want to use his handicap to promote the Contender Series, and at the same time they are scared of bringing him in

It's already happening. ...............Good news coming quick.

Hes eventually gonna fight someone who easily beats his ass and its gonna be bad publicity

Askren should have been too.

Yeah, would have been very interesting to see GSP vs. Askren in their primes or even Askren vs. Fitch/Maia/Shields/Condit/etc. He probably wouldn't win them all, but just to have one of the best WW's of the time fighting other bests/elites of the same time would have been great. At least from a grappling POV to say the least.

I think if CM Punk already had 2 fights in the UFC with zero experience...Nick Newel shouldn't have to "fight" for his contract.

not to come off as mean but if nick had 2 hands he already be in the ufc.

Isn't he a former champ? I think UFC want to use his handicap to promote the Contender Series, and at the same time they are scared of bringing him in

that all this fight is. im sure they hope he loses and they give that guy a contract

Newells actually a gamer. his fight with Gaethje was dope af iirc. Dudes skilled let him have his shot at the big leagues.

Even if he wins he won't get a contract

Back