Gustafsson's been out since Friday. Agreed to Rountree fight but wasn't cleared by doc

As far as I'm concerned he's retired until I see him get into a cage

Gus would be a horrible champion if he ever won the belt. He's like a half a fight a year guy, fuck that.

Wtf is the reason he isn't cleared?

I hope he gets rescheduled with one of these guys at ufc 228

His sources are Gus's people. None of this news was released on Friday. It was released 5 minutes after Lion heart's win.

lol there have Gus's story all wrapped up in a nice little bow.

Quack!

That's fair then. I said some things earlier about Gus that I shouldn't have.

how are these young dudes keep getting injured? And he wants a title shot? Hes worse than khabib.

"He asked for DC at heavyweight" course he fucking did

Guy doesn't even deserve a shot at LHW, let alone in a division he's never competed in

The UFC is a mess. If the 3 main fights from next week dont get effected some way it will be a Christmas miracle.

Sure.....but had Dana been like "hey since Volkan pulled out you will fight the winner of Smith/Shogun for an interm title".....

really really convenient how this comes out 15 minutes after lionheart calls him out. I wanna see DC-Gus 2 and theres no one really else DC could face at LHW but part of me wants Gus no where near the belt. Him being champ could be the worst thing for the division

Back