Cormier posts about Gustafsson - Won't fight him

RealMadridMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

DC will give up his 205 belt then? Nobody else deserves a title shot.

DC has fought 3 times since Gus last fought. SIT DOWN YOUNG MAN. If you can't stop getting injured then STFU.

Cormier... speaking the truth.

It may not be what he wanted to hear but it's true

Makes perfect sense and I like how blunt he is, he leaves no room to question anything he has said.

Dc right gus acts like a baby give anyone else his shot.

I'd pick Gus in a rematch but he really isn't pushing himself hard enough which is disappointing because the only reason Jones inched over Gustafsson was that Jones had more grit & resolve in the championship rounds (drugs might have had something to do with it.

Last edited:
Strip him

If he ain't fighting Gus then who is he fighting at 205?

DC never going back to LHW

Man, DC really dropped the hammer there.

It's crazy how Gus has pissed every inch of momentum he gained from the Jones fight away PLUS interest. One of the most talented fighters in his division this generation and he just doesn't seem interested in fighting anymore.

Only thing I disagree with is that Gus' behavior has "changed" the dude has been a baby day1

Gus is the most entitled gatekeeper ever gets injured asks for title shot not to mention his best performances are losses lol only Gus funny guy

BRUTALITY!!

tenor.gif

Well said Cormier. Gus just never ever fights, and also he is very overrated, he hasn't really beat any top guys, the best guy he beat was probably injured Shogun by a decision.

Best guys he fought are Phil Davis, Cormier, Jones and Rumble and they all beat him. He is a mid-tier fighter, but in a awful division.

Back