(video) Danny Roberts talks Neil Magny Call out & calls Alan Jouban an old man

Let’s be honest, if Jouban had fought him tonight, Roberts would’ve been finished within the first two rounds.

He BARELY squesked that out, and was nearly choked out on more than one occasion.

He really should not be calling Magny out after that fight.

Let’s be honest, if Jouban had fought him tonight, Roberts would’ve been finished within the first two rounds.
Jouban's chin is so bad that I would have given Danny a good chance of scoring a KO. Not to mentionnthat Alan wasn't going to look for takedowns either.

Dude looks like he didn't learn shit from his knockout loss to Platinum

He BARELY squesked that out, and was nearly choked out on more than one occasion.

People shouldn't sleep on Fleetfoot Neil. Magny has legit skills and wins. His losses in the last three or four years are to elite guys.

I thought Zawada won the fight. Hope he gets annother chance.

First, your thread title is misleading, he didn’t call him an old man at all.

Secondly, don’t bump your own threads for the sake of bumping it.

3rd, good interview, probably one of the better interviews I’ve heard in recent memory.

Ya every fighter should stick to calling out fighters below them that would be easy wins for them.

The dude is calling out Magny because he wants to challenge himself and thinks Neil is a good fighter. Wtf lol

Back