Any news on Gus replacement?

Klippy1991

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fight is only two weeks away and would hate to see it scrapped.

No news yet but I think he's gonna fight. It's gonna be Corey, Smith or Rountree. Those are the only options, so we'll see what happens with the co and main event now.

No news yet but I think he's gonna fight. It's gonna be Corey, Smith or Rountree. Those are the only options, so we'll see what happens with the co and main event now.
Shogun rematch

I actually think if one of those guys gets a quick finish today then they will be offered that fight (Gus) with the promise of the next LHW title shot after that, interim or real

I don't know why it wasn't Romero in the first place, to be honest.

Why isn't Romero an option? Makes too much sense, right? It should have been romero vs. Gus to begin with, instead of removing oezdemir from this card.

I know he lost but it is a late replacement, Gokhan?

Why isn't Romero an option? Makes too much sense, right? It should have been romero vs. Gus to begin with, instead of removing oezdemir from this card.
As the other guy said, I think Gustafsson said he wanted Romero but he can't make it in August.

Shogun rematch

I actually think if one of those guys gets a quick finish today then they will be offered that fight (Gus) with the promise of the next LHW title shot after that, interim or real

If Shogun wins, I do not think he accepts a fight with Gustafsson in 2 weeks. I do think Smith or Corey accepts if they get a quick finish. We'll see what happens I guess.

He will be taken off the card, that's the honest answer.

Back