What a boring card..

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
feel like im waiting for this card to take off all night, it looked decent beforehand but so far it's not delivered.. find myself bored waiting for an amazing finish but getting a decision each time..

Don't worry, Shogun's fight is gonna rock.

Drink you another beer and look at your "just Bleed" T-shirt and you will be fine

I thought there's been a few decent scraps. Not gonna be the event of the year but I didn't have that expectation going into it?

Wtf are you talking about. Every main card fight has been great so far.

If you aren't entertained by these fights, MMA might not be for you.

Yep, it's been a decision-fest so far.

As said above, Shogun vs Smith should bring the violence.

Well, I'm getting a lot tidying done around the house here. Suddenly I just felt that tidying this place might actually be fun.

You think it's bad now? You better pray Glover gets a KO now sprinkle some salt throw it over your shoulder whatever the fuck you do because beastin 25/8 is fighting soon and if anyone can make a boring night of fights worse it's him

just poor. i dont mind a decision if its a slugfest but none of them have been..

It is a fight night bro.. the next 3 fights hopefully should be better. Generally if its a fight night, especially in a rarely visited place like Germany, expect some builder fights and a couple good fights with popular ish names.

Has there even been a finish yet? There has only been a couple of good moments on the entire card, apart from that I've been ass.

The amount people seem to bitch about how pretty much every card sucks or is boring really makes me wonder if they actually enjoy mma at all...

Back