Is your UFC broadcast pixelated?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So, the last 3 UFC's I've seen on TV (on Paramount and Fox) have been pixelated and it's super annoying. It's the only time I have ever seen a broadcast pixelated and it's only for UFC. It looks like this:

Anyone else seeing this?

Watched exclusive prelims on Fight Pass and the rest on BTSport UK, nothing wrong with any of them, definitely no pixelation. That looks pretty bad but not the broadcast (Since in the UK I am getting it fine), must be your cable, I would complain for sure.

Watched exclusive prelims on Fight Pass and the rest on BTSport UK, nothing wrong with any of them, definitely no pixelation. That looks pretty bad but not the broadcast (Since in the UK I am getting it fine), must be your cable, I would complain for sure.

Thanks. It's the only program that's pixelated though. All my other channels are completely fine.

That’s bizarre. It’s definitely cool here too.

Are you sure your TV isn’t on its last legs?

The color is all fucked up on mine and the announcers sound like they're screaming at me but I am tripping on acid.

That’s bizarre. It’s definitely cool here too.

Are you sure your TV isn’t on its last legs?

No dude. It's an LG OLED and it rocks. It's just this shit station.

No but it is @Chramlelated

Also OP it's not smart to out your YouTube channel like this on Sherdog where disgusting trolls like myself lurk. Far safer to upload anonymously to streamable without an account.

I've seen this happen on many channels before. Your cable company gets these channel feeds via satellite,and a lot of times due to bad weather the signal glitches. It doesnt matter if the weather in your area is good, they could be receiving the feed from the other side of the country. I would still complain though

No but it is @Chramlelated

Also OP it's not smart to out your YouTube channel like this on Sherdog where disgusting trolls like myself lurk. Far safer to upload anonymously to streamable without an account.

Thanks. Most of my videos are private and the public videos, I don't care about.

I've seen this happen on many channels before. Your cable company gets these channel feeds via satellite,and a lot of times due to bad weather the signal glitches. It doesnt matter if the weather in your area is good, they could be receiving the feed from the other side of the country. I would still complain though

Thanks, but it only happens with UFC. I watch lots of shows on lots of channels and has been pixelated like this only three times... all UFC's.

Thanks. Most of my videos are private and the public videos, I don't care about.

Your subscriptions and likes are both public. Disgusting trolls like myself can build a detailed psychological profile of who you are based on just those. I'd suggest making them private at least.

Your subscriptions and likes are both public. Disgusting trolls like myself can build a detailed psychological profile of who you are based on just those. I'd suggest making them private at least.

Yeah, thanks. I forgot about that.

Thanks, but it only happens with UFC. I watch lots of shows on lots of channels and has been pixelated like this only three times... all UFC's.
Cable company is probably cheaping out and using a small dish for the ufc feed. I would complain though because if many people do hopefully they can fix it. For me happens a lot during hockey in the winter

Back