If Rua loses....

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He should definitely retire. Its anyway a stupid idea of him fighting right now, but hate to see another legend destroying their legacy.

Popping for PEDs or something would be the destruction of a legacy, but going out on a loss or losing streak is okay in my eyes.

Popping for PEDs or something would be the destruction of a legacy, but going out on a loss or losing streak is okay in my eyes.

If PED's ruin legacies there'd be none left. It's part of the sport.

Shogun is the man! He's been shot for years and still a top LHW.

Pretty amazing. He is factually more relevant to his division than Silva is to MW while having been shot for far, far longer.

Probably more of a testament to how bad LHW is lol

Smith is a can with glass chin, Shogun will KO him if he lands first.

Smith is a can with glass chin, Shogun will KO him if he lands first.
Yes, a can with 42 fights under his belt and fighting in the UFC what's the last fight you won apart from drinking a beer in your couch ?

If PED's ruin legacies there'd be none left. It's part of the sport.

No, it's not part of the sport. It is illegal. There are many fighters who have never tested positive for PEDs.

Yes, a can with 42 fights under his belt and fighting in the UFC what's the last fight you won apart from drinking a beer in your couch ?
If dude can drink a beer in his couch I'm giving him props. I've only ever drank beer on the couch meself, but I mostly smoke pot anyway

What's a rua?
A rua (portuguese) = the street. In Portuguese they add o/a (=the) before the name sometimes, O Chris Weidman por exemplo. The Chris Weidman for example. Everyone knows ‘The Chris’ no?

Dude got tapped by Chael Sonnen. Looked like he had Sherdog Belt skills on the ground. He has a good chance of losing today and he will look like CM Punk against DC if he wins. What's the point?

No, it's not part of the sport. It is illegal. There are many fighters who have never tested positive for PEDs.

are you saying the tests aren't beatable, and that when a guy pops that was the only time throughout his time in the testing pool that he was using? Never in prior fights or in samples before that he passed?

It is part of every sport.

Dude got tapped by Chael Sonnen. Looked like he had Sherdog Belt skills on the ground. He has a good chance of losing today and he will look like CM Punk against DC if he wins. What's the point?
O xógum vai matar o Smith! Heyyyy! Nocaute no primeiro round da luta!

Really I’m not sure.. every Shogun fight is a toss up..

weird situation where if he loses he should retire and if he wins he should get a title shot imo I'm hoping for a win a retirement match against DC

It was always part of the sport. PEDs and combat have gone hand in hand for 10,000+ years.

Shogun is the man! He's been shot for years and still a top LHW.

Pretty amazing. He is factually more relevant to his division than Silva is to MW while having been shot for far, far longer.

Probably more of a testament to how bad LHW is lol
Shogun is 36.

Anderson Silva is 43.

He should definitely retire. Its anyway a stupid idea of him fighting right now, but hate to see another legend destroying their legacy.
Shogun destroying his legacy? Good joke, once he was the best lhw on the planet even ahead Wand. Who was a killer in his best days. Shogun cemented his legacy long time ago and will go down as a top five lhw who step foot in the ring/octagon.

The legacy has long been destroyed. He should have just kept juicing and continuing the acrobatics. Jon Jones wouldn't have stood a chance in a steroid vs steroid match with PRIDE Shogun.

Back