WAR SHOGUN!

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
20140321015346_1MG_9219.JPG

#no more yellows

Greetings to our fallen friend @CereserBr. I bet he will be watching this. WAR HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings to our fallen friend @CereserBr. I bet he will be watching this. WAR HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got banned? It's almost impossible to get banned these days, so that's quite the accomplishment.

Shogun getting laid out inside 2 rounds. Sorry pal.

Shogun was my favourite lhw fighter.

He got banned? It's almost impossible to get banned these days, so that's quite the accomplishment.
He created too many Shogun threads. I think he was warned many times but didn't care. Shogun is too deep in his heart

War Shogun

I just can't figure out why odds wise he is a +165. Smith sucks. Yes, Shogun has a lot of mileage but even diminished Shogun should be able to beat Smith, and yet, all the money came in on Smith.

Its funny you bring that up. When I joined Sherdog in 2006 you could get banned for things that now occur daily. For example you couldn't say I think X-fighter is on PED's. That's a double yellow or a ban with multiple infractions. You could only discuss PED's in context of fighters who have failed tests. Or for example, when people daily call Jon Jones a scumbag piece of shit, in the old days, that's a ban.

Lets fucking goooooooo Shogun! Wtf does Smith do so well anyway? Take damage?

i love shogun

but 2005 is long gone.....
Yeah so f*** 2005. You got to ask yourself if you support the current Shogun fighting for a title shot today.

Last edited:
i love shogun

but 2005 is long gone.....

He should still be better than Smith even in his deteriorated state. Or maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.

Its funny you bring that up. When I joined Sherdog in 2006 you could get banned for things that now occur daily. For example you couldn't say I think X-fighter is on PED's. That's a double yellow or a ban with multiple infractions. You could only discuss PED's in context of fighters who have failed tests. Or for example, when people daily call Jon Jones a scumbag piece of shit, in the old days, that's a ban.
Wow. Talk about liberty of expression..

Wow. Talk about liberty of expression..

You were not allowed to say shit about fighters, it was considered fighter bashing and a bannable offense. In the 12 years I have been on this board I've only been yellow carded one time and it was for using 4 words. DC is a dick. It was even worse before that because you were not even allowed to talk shit about fighters coaching staff or Dana White. If you said Greg Jackson is the asshole who ruined MMA, which I don't believe, then that's a yellow card or a ban. If you said, Dana lies and should be fired because he's a dickhead, that's a ban circa 2006.

You were not allowed to say shit about fighters, it was considered fighter bashing and a bannable offense. In the 12 years I have been on this board I've only been yellow carded one time and it was for using 4 words. DC is a dick. It was even worse before that because you were not even allowed to talk shit about fighters coaching staff or Dana White. If you said Greg Jackson is the asshole who ruined MMA, which I don't believe, then that's a yellow card or a ban. If you said, Dana lies and should be fired because he's a dickhead, that's a ban circa 2006.
Damn, that's exaggerating. Glad it changed. I still think we're a little limited. Some mods will send perfectly okay threads to wasteland if it doesn't fit with their views.

But in terms of getting an infraction, I agree, it's nowhere near that bad.

I got dubs for saying Kos was a moron and a PM from the mod saying i was lucky I did not get banned. The shit people get away with saying about fighters here now is staggering complared to the way it used to be. It's especially bad when it comes to female fighters.

Back