Tybura should cope with Struve easily tonight and finally remove him from the UFC

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Struve has serious health problems and is not a UFC calibre fighter. He's 3-5 in his last 8 and 3 of those losses were by (T)KO. In fact he's been (T)KOed 7 times in his career. He hasn't beaten a relevant opponent since Stipe in 2012 and that was a fluke.

BnFvJBqIEAAXb2T.png

Both fighters have lost their last 2 so hopefully if Tybura cracks Struve's egg again Stefan will be cut from the UFC. Tybura beat Arlovski, Struve lost to him. Struve loses every fight against a top 10 opponent without fail. I see Tybura getting a comfortable TKO in round 2. Grappling wise I don't see Struve being able to do much to Marcin, who is a stronger than average HW with a solid wrestling and BJJ game. On the feet Struve will be outclassed.

Marcin-Tybura-vs-Fabricio-Werdum.jpg

Go Tybura!

I think you'd be surprised.

All of Struve's problems are in his head. If he can come out with the same kind of mindset he used to, then he's a match for almost everybody in the HW division. With a bit of crystal meth he'd chew through most guys, certainly ones at the level of Tybura.

"Struve loses every fight against a top 10 opponent without fail." except when he beat Stipe, which you mention in your post so I dont understand where you get that line from

Only on Sherdog do the mma fans wish their athletes to be unemployed....

Just take a look at Struve's record and you will see he usually loses against some of the verry best heavyweights out there. What they should do is give him some easier competition to build his confidence up.

His W against Stipe really wasn't a fluke. 1st round was close but for stipe, second round was all Stefan up until the TKO.

What do DC and Struve have in common?

They're both black.
<seedat>

bookmarked this for future shaming

don't forget Tybura sucks as well. Fading both. Coinflip fight who sucks less tonight

Struve sucks no doubt about it. I don't know how you can be 7 feet tall and not even use a jab.

With Stipe now bum status Struve is expendable. But Struve gets paid peanuts so I see him sticking around.

Struve and Tybura are ranked #15 in UFC, biggest org by far, and I wonder how can this happen, can't they find 15 other better HWs in the entire world?

Struve still belongs there. HW division can not afford to lose too many guys...

bookmarked this for future shaming

don't forget Tybura sucks as well. Fading both. Coinflip fight who sucks less tonight
Funny you would talk about shaming.

You got completely embarrased with a prediction thread, even trying to edit your posts. That's why you are wearing that sparkly pink belt.

Just take a look at Struve's record and you will see he usually loses against some of the very best heavyweights out there. What they should do is give him some easier competition to build his confidence up.
I'm in for the scrap but I'm easy that way. Will likely be more fun than most expect.

Anyhow HW is at a standstill so will take whatever.

It's HW
Even if Skyscraper loses he's not being "removed"
Andrei Arlovski lost 5 straight and didn't get cut.

1) I agree, Tybura should win comfortably.

2) I disagree about Struve being cut - he's a cool, chilled dude who fights whoever the UFC gives him with no complaints.He's got that freaky marketability and a pretty unique skillset for the division.

Back