Fighters that you like to watch fighting, but can't stand to hear them talking

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I would have to say Joanna and Romero.

Sage, Mike Perry, Diaz brothers, Joanna, cyborg, mark hunt, Cody garbrant or any TAM really and Colby Covington off the top of my head.

A lot of them. Guys like Rockhold are great fighters, exciting to watch. But shit like this

Can completely put me off a guy like that

Nobody. I commend anyone for trying to trash talk, no matter how bad or cringey.

Nick Diaz by a landslide.

Watching him fight is so much fun. Listening to him whine is awful.

Nobody. I commend anyone for trying to trash talk, no matter how bad or cringey.
I agree.

But I think we can all also agree that we need subtitles on the screen for any interview with Stipe Miocic. I'm not sure why they don't ever provide that man with a translator. Is he speaking Croatian???

I agree.

But I think we can all also agree that we need subtitles on the screen for any interview with Stipe Miocic. I'm not sure why they don't ever provide that man with a translator. Is he speaking Croatian???

Right? They used to put subs for British fighters like Bisping on TUF, and Bisping speaks 10x better English than Stipe.

All of them. Wish we didn't have to get to know them, or listen to the PR.

I agree.

I hear this complaint a lot. Luckily for me, I was brought up on Sesame Street. Years of listening to the Cookie Monster has given me a good ear for Stipe's dialect.

Guys with cookie cutter talk are the only ones I don't wanna hear speak

"He's tough"
"Best shape of my life"

GTFO

Back