Which fight takes it

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
For violence incarnate

Shogun vs Hendo 1 or Lawler vs MacDonald 2

I'm going with Lawler vs MacDonald because of the stoppage.

Both fights are the shit thought.

Shogun / Hendo nearly gave me a myocardial infarction about 5 times

Cain Velasquez vs jds. Two or three can't remember which one was worse. Lawyer vs McDonald two is memorable because of all the blood but I feel like we watched a life changing beat down in jds vs Cain.

Ngannou vs. Black Beast

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Cain Velasquez vs jds. Two or three can't remember which one was worse. Lawyer vs McDonald two is memorable because of all the blood but I feel like we watched a life changing beat down in jds vs Cain.
Cain brutalized JDS and JDS showed he was too tough for his own good.

Point of this thread though is both the fights were back and forth engagements.

Cain brutalized JDS and JDS showed he was too tough for his own good.

Point of this thread though is both the fights were back and forth engagements.

Ahh thread opener just said violence incarnate. And I think that fight is the most violent. Or maybe cyborgs skull getting crushed

Ohhh good one. Shogun/Hendo is more of a classic considering its two legends, fan favorites, and it was so back and forth with one person dominating the other for 3 minutes then they switched lol

But I think Lawler/MacDonald is a better fight, and the way you see Rory fight 4 rounds with a broken nose, and see lawler take 3-4 head kicks directly to the skull and continue to throw bombs is something of another world

Bigfoot vs. Hunt

Nothing tops hendo shogun 1

Nothing
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Two of the craziest wars.

This shit still gives me goosebumps.

rory-macdonald-ufc-189-gif.jpg

Rory x Lawler ll

I like violence, but I also like a level of technique.

I know Hendo is a highly technical ground fighter, but on the feet he's a brawler with a huge equalizer. Shogun is a little more technical, but is still very hittable.

Rory x Lawler ll had everything. High level of technique, both guys came back from adversity, both guys almost finished multiple times, and the physical damage both men took (Rory's nose, Robbies lip).

Either way ts it's like asking in n out or hodads

cain bigfoot 1

total beatdown and ass kicking in the octagon.

Back