The Gorilla vs The Reaper

Till cuz of his elite striking and he's a lhw

Two skilled MWs in a high level striking match. Tough call.

We win. That would be a badass fight. It could go either way.

Whittaker IMO. Could even see him stopping Till with strikes

2egyhi.jpg

I'd like to see Till fight at 185 first, I'd also like to see him fight a strong grappler/wrestler and see how he does.

I like Bobby K, but Till schools him. He is too big and too technical. His wicked left will put the reaper to sleep.

As much as I like all things gorilla would lean towards Whittaker who's been in the fire, Till still get props from me I like that young man, I like him a lot...

Whitaker is a more active striker and has a sharp jab, and a nasty left hook. Not to mention he gots that islander strength.

Whitaker is the best MW hands down, there isnt a WW that beats him right now...

Whittaker will never recover from the 2nd romero fight. Yoel changed his fucking life and whenever he returns it will be bad. I hate fatstelum but he is going to beat the fuck out of him. Hell never recover from that shot he ate in the 4th rnd. Hes wobbly for life. I'll take Till over him and Fatstelum both for the record. Romero ruined every mw lol. Took jacares chin in the 1st, made weidman look like he had a stroke, ruined young roberts career, took machidas title hopes (ufc title at least ) away, emasculated Luke, and detroyed brunsons organs! Ghay Jesus bless that whole division

Whitaker is a more active striker and has a sharp jab, and a nasty left hook. Not to mention he gots that islander strength.

Whitaker is the best MW hands down, there isnt a WW that beats him right now...
Someone begs to differ...
giphy.gif

Odd, I have Till winning that fight.

Whittaker will never recover from the 2nd romero fight. Yoel changed his fucking life and whenever he returns it will be bad. I hate fatstelum but he is going to beat the fuck out of him. Hell never recover from that shot he ate in the 4th rnd. Hes wobbly for life. I'll take Till over him and Fatstelum both for the record. Romero ruined every mw lol. Took jacares chin in the 1st, made weidman look like he had a stroke, ruined young roberts career, took machidas title hopes (ufc title at least ) away, emasculated Luke, and detroyed brunsons organs! Ghay Jesus bless that whole division
Idk Rob looked good when i see saw him even mentally he seemed stronger and more confident than ever. Also rumour has it through mma circles is that Romero is also partly blind in one eye after that fight and still looks a mess

Back