Real quick....Who wins tomorrows UFC Fight Night 134 bouts?

Who comes out on top at Fight Night 134?

• Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

• Anthony Smith

• Glover Teixeira

• Corey Anderson

• Stephan Struve

• Marcin Tybura

• Mark Diakiese

• Nasrat Haqparast

• David Zawada

• Danny "Hot Chocolate" Roberts

• Nick Hein

• Damir Hadzovic

• Emil Meek

• Bartozs Fabinski

• Justin Ledet

• Aleksander Rakic

• Jeremy Kimball

• Darko Stosic

• Damian Stasiak

• Pingyuan Liu

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Okay.....REAL quick.....Vote your picks for tomorrows card, and chime in.....Who takes these fights?!?

Actually a REALLY fun card overall for a freebie! Better than a lot of PPVs tbh.

Note* Before anyone asks why a couple are left off the poll, there is a limited amount of poll numbers - we're only allowed to open up 20 total on a given poll. But feel free to STATE your other picks here.

1st vote goes to shogun.

What kind of nickname is “Hot Chocolate” and howcome only one fighter got a nickname?

Shogun's going to have a really good claim for a titleshot if he wins this fight.

4 fight win streak on top of his legendary background.

War Shogun!
8rWSPVW.gif

Shogun is programmed to destroy. He cannot be stopped. Cannot be reasoned with, cannot be bargained with.

All of them are winners in my book because not only did they make it to the fights, but they actually all made weight, something that's unusual in today's UFC.

My's well have just asked "who's the most popular fighter on tomorrows card", would have got ya the same poll answer.

Its tommorow? I thought it was today.

Ill continue to sleep then.

My boy Rakic looked beastly at the weigh ins, looking forward to him taking the next step.

Stosic will destroy whoever the other guy is...

I could see Struve having a good performance tomorrow

Does any1 here to mma draftkings? cuz we have started a group here on sherdog but are still 2 people short looking to fill it up 10$ winner take all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back