James Vick: Justin Gaethje 'frickin' human punching bag,' won't last two rounds

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“He’s a frickin’ human punching bag who’s padded his record against B-level competition outside of this organization, and then he comes into the UFC and gets his ass whooped, I’ll give him credit. He’s a warrior. I understand why he’s a fan favorite. He puts on a show for the fans. He’s an exciting fighter. I like watching him fight. He has world-class heart. He’ll dig down deep, and he’ll fight. But he doesn’t have world-class skills. He doesn’t have world-class talent, and he’s a B-level fighter. The dude shouldn’t even be in the top 10.”

“This fight ain’t going 25 minutes, guys,”
“He’s just going to come in and take his beating. This fight probably isn’t going to last two rounds.”

Although Vick anticipates having to take a few of Gaethje’s punches, and perhaps a dozen or so of the leg kicks that have battered other fighters, he said his skills will overcome Gaethje’s heart.

“I have all that, too. I just don’t have to be a punching bag,” he said. “You’re going to see who’s going to break in this fight, and it’s going to be him.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/ufc-j...b-level-fighter/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Vicky boy taking this shit personal <6>

While true, I'm hoping Gaethje smashes Vick. James just comes across as dumber than a box o rocks.

Gaethje will smash him with low kicks

Vick the stick will get leg kicked once and sent flying into the audience.

Dude is a string bean.

Vick trying to act like he has any sort of power to stop a fight is laughable

Gaethje is great, but he's been figured out. I really hope he's added some wrinkles to his game. Otherwise, Vick is going to beat him.

I think Vick forgets that he keeps his chin straight in the air at all times when he fights. He has been tagged hard several times and KO'd too. I dont think his chin can take Justin

It would be hilarious if d1 gaejthe came out and lay and prayed to 50-45 decision just to make Vick look stupid

Does any1 here to mma draftkings? cuz we have started a group here on sherdog but are still 2 people short looking to fill it up 10$ winner take all?

gaetjhe wasnt low kicking dustin poirier as much, he's starting to deteteriorate lmao. watch vick somehow win

Vick is getting KOd by Gaethje , He got KOd Cold by Dariush of all people who took the fight in short notice
FaroffGoodEuropeanpolecat.gif

#WARGAETHJE

It would be hilarious if d1 gaejthe came out and lay and prayed to 50-45 decision just to make Vick look stupid
I really wish he'd use that more, it's obviously his stronger side.
Alas, he thinks more about pleasing the crowd than actually winning at all cost.

Vick is getting KOd by Gaethje
FaroffGoodEuropeanpolecat.gif

#WARGAETHJE
I believe there something primal about flagrant eye poling and nut kicks that unleashes enough adrenaline for the fighter to pull off a finish like this. Its happened several times, like in Erick Silva and Nordine, and with Rumble a couple times.

Back