I Need Your Advice Sherdog....

Are you really asking SDers for relationship advice?

I don’t think you have a wife.

Enjoy the event.

Tell her she'll do what she's told or you'll cut her off. No pussy no money.

And then tell her the pussy hasn't been earning it's wage lately.

You have bad taste in fictional women and you should feel bad for it.

-2 out of 10

Step 1: Find out which supplement company sponsors Frankie

Step 2: Go to said company's factory and throw some turinabol into the vats

Even if Frankie wins, he'll piss hot and the fight will be declared a NC.

Voilà! You are free to stick your egg roll inside your wife and eat as much Korean food as you want.

Are you really asking SDers for relationship advice?
Shut up, he came to the right place!

TS, bro, tell that cunty wife of yours her gunji vag ain't worth the hassle anyway, you're pulling for Frankie, as a matter of fact, "YOU'RE CUT OFF FROM THE D!" That's right! Turn that shit right around on her... And you shouldn't be eating dogs anyway so fuck the food brother, buy some waffles

Divorce her and did you get a receipt from the site you bought her off as you might be able to get an exchange or better still your money back and get a Russian one instead as they're hotter anyway although you might have to add some extra cash for that kind of quality? Your welcome.

Last edited:
Tell her no dick or steak for a year for being a bitch.

Get rid of her and invite Franky to your favorite seafood restaurant. After that keep working with the shards of your life and be a happy homosexual.
3D6B4A60-08BC-4E66-ACE2-81D7C0591660.gif

If I read that right, it sounds like she didn't say anything about doing it in the butt. You're welcome. You win on a technicality.

On a serious note though, if she would really cut you off for 6 months over the outcome of a fight, she's a sorry wife and you need a divorce because she's probably getting the d on the side from someone else. I've never met a woman that wasn't horny all the time so that's a huge red flag.

Forcefully shove her head down towards your lap area, that always works for me

You're Welcome

Back