Thoughts on Dana White and how he has been spoiled by conor

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Conor took whatever fight they offered in short notice.
Which is why i think Dana has been acting like a spoiled brat lately.
When a fighter ( e.g. Ortega ) refuses to take short notice fight, he gets angry.
When a fighter he has hyped (ngannou) doesnt meet his expectation like conor did he throws them under the bus.

Well tbf, I think Pink goof is also shitting his pants at times at just how many big fights are being cancelled at the last minute.

So he's also probably in desperation mode trying to save alot of these disaster cards.

I think he realises the Trojan Horse that is Conor.

Conor came bearing gifts (PPV numbers short notice fights). Conor took more money than anyone in UFC history and once in he called the shots and other fighters took notice of their terrible treatment.

Now that Conor isn't fighting Dana has no one that can give him the rewards that Conor could so he's acting the way he is.

Hate him or not conor is the biggest combat sports star right now . Im not a conor fan but the truth is the truth .

Dana is a disgusting human being, but he does what he can to make fights happen, including trying to bully fighters.
I'm okay with that. One day he is gonna get choked out for bullying the wrong fighter. I just hope there will be people to record it.

Besties

images

dana-white-conor-mcgregor.jpg

That Ortega interview was actually pretty funny, learning how he tries to make people do shit for one of his fake ass belts. No wonder there have been so many interim trash belts lately.

Conor took whatever fight they offered in short notice.
Which is why i think Dana has been acting like a spoiled brat lately.
When a fighter ( e.g. Ortega ) refuses to take short notice fight, he gets angry.
When a fighter he has hyped (ngannou) doesnt meet his expectation like conor did he throws them under the bus.

izQMHJf_d.jpg

Make Dana some money and he is your best friend...

Hate him or not conor is the biggest combat sports star right now . Im not a conor fan but the truth is the truth .
I'm not sure who denies that. I think anytime someone brings up the inarguable fact that he is not the best MMA fighter on the planet, even in p4p arguments, or the confusion as to why people even like watching him, just cuz of his antics, despite the fact that there are a handful of fighters who are more exciting in the cage, someone always goes "But he's popular and draws money" as if that somehow assuages those questions.

Conor never coming back.

Nobody got "spoiled" by anyone except Floyd.

Dana was always like this. Everyone should remember the Jones fiasco when they cancelled the event.

Conor never coming back.

What would you care to wager on that statement ?

I like Ortega but WTF? It should be in the contract you have to take the replacement offered. You trained and cut weight and traveled...then its all for nothing and you dont even get paid? You a fighter and you did all that work....fuckin fight. Make money.

Back