DC contagious interview hilarious "Jon Jones Is Secretly a Huge Fan of Mine"

Which Jon Jones? This one?

DifQ1tzU0AA4KGT.jpg

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

If jones was being sincere after their second fight, you/DC are probably right.

I think its a bit deeper than that. Like a lot of other people have said before me, Jon wants what Daniel has; a nice family, he's team captain of his gym, lhw belt and the hw belt , 2 finishes over Rumble with the 2nd one lasting a round less. When's the last time Jon's family came to any of his fights? I could go on but the list is pretty fucking big.

Last edited:

I have no doubt this is the case.

I also think that the vitriol is also real too though—imagine being jones: young, athletically gifted, popular and successful, but all the while you have to watch a much older and much more beloved fighter in DC be successful.

Jones needs to cheat to be a champion, whereas dc doesn’t. That has to drive Jones absolutely insane.

Might be some weird oedipus shit going on with jones.

IMO deep in mind DC wants to be like Jon and to have all his gifts than vice versa.

LMAO @ not being opposed to choosing Jones in UFC3 if he had to pick the best fighter in the game to win

IMO deep in mind DC wants to be like Jon and to have all his gifts than vice versa.

What does jones have that dc could want?

A criminal record?

A tarnished legacy?

The inability to be champ without cheating?

I think its a bit deeper than that. Like a lot of other people have said before me, Jon wants what Daniel has; a nice family, he's team captain of his gym, lhw belt and the hw belt , 2 finishes over Rumble with the 2nd one lasting around less. When's the last time Jon's family came to any of his fights? I could go on but the list is pretty fucking big.
But he could have all that if he just stopped being a cunt.

They both enjoy one another. Natty DC and Juiced Jones are two of the best fighters ever. I'd love to see the fight at HW, so D.C. don't have to drain his old ass and barely make it to the scales. Over eight rounds of action, it was all tied up at 4-4 rounds, but Juicin Jones managed to get a freak head kick. I could watch natty D.C. And juicin Jones compete all day, every day.

I actually think youre right and wrong.

I think they both want what the other has. Jones wants people to like his good guy persona, which is fake. He wants the belts, he wants the good image DC has and
no links to cheating and known for hard work ethic.

DC wants those 2 wins over the other. DC wants the natural gifts Jones has and his popularity and perception as the best ever

Considering that Jon Jones fucked up everything that DC did - like graduating from College, going to the Olympics, getting multiple college scholarships, winning belts in several promotions, yeah, Jon is and always has been a jealous stalking fan.

I think Jon looks at Daniel as the person that his parents always wished he would be.

Imagine DC finishing himself with a left head kick while playing with jones in UFC 3 LOL

Back