UFC Fighter Most Guilty Of Overtaining

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'd have to say Cain Velasquez is the UFC fighter most guilty of overtraining. His litany of injuries from his overtrained muscles, tendons and joints which apparently never get ample time for recuperation and growth are the most obvious sign he displays of overtraining. Have you ever seen how hard he works out in the gym? Anyone who works out that hard and has that type of body to show for it doesn't grasp the concept that training only stimulates muscular growth to occur. The actual growth only can take place during an ample period of rest.

Ferguson... dude kicks steel.

9JOf1nv.gif

iCpLiE.gif

Cain is number one,Dominick Cruz gets injured alot too

TF is overtaining?!

TF is overtaining?!

A fighter who is just TOO GOT DANG entertaining.

I was thinking maybe a fighter who is so entertaining early in their career that it swings the other way later in their career and they become boring/injured all the time, thanks to their years of entertaining shtick.

I don't know enough about him to say whether he overtrains or not. His big problem is he decided to start fighting at near 40 years old with no background in sports. No matter how well trained you are, if you don't have talent for fighting you're going to fail.

Last edited:
apparently Bispings coach would tell him to take it easy some nights and Bisping would respond by running 5 miles

You mean overtanning? That would be TJ, or maybe that is because he's a snake
J2Zv9av.jpg

Tony ferguson and cain. Bunch of knuckleheads. Yeah lets kick steel what could go wrong

AKA is filled with meat heads. Remember when DC had an open workout for UFC 226 and he dumped his sparring partner on his head? There is no reason to do that in front of the media.

Back