Agree or disagree: Platinum Mike Perry is the biggest prospect in the WW division

I'm gonna have to disagree.

Depends on what the criteria for 'prospect' is.

Prospect in terms of possible title contention / Champion?

Or prospect in terms of being able to sell a fight and entertain the fans?

I'd say he is developing into the latter, and slowly getting his overall skill-level up to speed.

Eh no..
tenor.gif

He can't be a prospect if he's getting smoked every fight

Depends on what the criteria for 'prospect' is.

Prospect in terms of possible title contention / Champion?

Or prospect in terms of being able to sell a fight and entertain the fans?

I'd say he is developing into the latter, and slowly getting his overall skill-level up to speed.
Why are you awake bro

That would be a young stud named Erick Silva.

Im to drunk for this ..

He's not a "prospect", he's almost 27 with 8 UFC fights and can't even sometimes beat his fellow journeymen.

Real top prospect would've breezed through the competition he has faced and fought for the belt already.

He’s the biggest something for sure..

I'd like to see him fight a real 170er again with his training now at a proper level.I then can answer that.Him defeating Cerrone does absolutely nothing for me.
In fact, I wasn't all that impressed with him in his last.I was more impressed with the 155er fighting a close fight with a broken forearm

No, I think he has too many holes in his game and other WW are a little too strong in the areas he is weak so I can see them exploiting this throughout his whole career.

I think he's always gonna be a guy that almost gets to the top but keeps getting kicked back down.

Back