How will Platinum do against Cowboy?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's fighting Cowboy at UFC Denver in November
I love watching Platinum fight and he's always going to be giving up some height/reach against most of his opponents. Paul Felder is awesome but not really someone who can pick apart Perry at range.

I think JW is an overrated camp but is still a huge improvement over his past training. Will JW help Perry become more well rounded or will he always be picked apart my rangier opponents

If he targets the liver, he wins.

Toe to toe at range, it's a pick-em. Perrys hands vs Cowboys kicks.

Probably a KO, He's built way more dense than cowboy.

giphy.gif

i pick perry over cerrone in a highlight performance. he's stronger and more aggressive. don won't be able to hang. cerrone just making other peoples hype trains these days.

He will be finished by Cowboy if Cerrone's serious, but I think he will be easy on his inferior teammate

For some reason I always root against Cowboy. Probably the hat and his personality.

Cowboy probably gets crumpled. He’s been on the decline. Platinum is durable. I see Cowboy getting pressured.

Cowboys are the past. Platinum is the future.

But in all seriousness, this could be a decent fight for Cowboy, because if Platz fights at the same pace he did last fight, it'll give Cowboy time to warm up.

If we see a Motivated(Yeah this doesnt belong BJ forever)Cowboy it will be hell for Perry thats no secret but nowadays its hard to see him motivated...

I don't like the stupid muthafucka but i can't lie he looked 10x better in his last fight while Cowboy got his ass beat in his last fight. I see him KOing Cowboy easy and getting hype from it.

Perry retires Cowboy imo. This will be the fight that will truly make him a star and with a good camp behind him, I think Platinum has finally started his transformation into Robbie 2.0.

He should mind fuck Cowboy, Cowboy normally doesn't do well with that

For some reason I always root against Cowboy. Probably the hat and his
For some reason I always root against Cowboy. Probably the hat and his personality.

I’ll never grasp how someone can fail at their own life so hard they feel the need to root against the success of random pro athletes... Keep up the good work Tool.

I'm rooting against him in fights, not in life in general. @aam

Back