Why has there never been a successful 5'3" HW? Or LHW? Or MW? Or WW? Or LW? Or FW?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have a 5'9" HW champion right now. He's about 5-6" below the HW average. And we're talking championship, greatest of all time level, let alone even having just one guy that size be successful in the UFC's HW division.

5-6" under 5'9" is 5'3". Why have we never even had a successful 5'3" HW? LHW? MW? Even WW? LW? FW? What is it that makes the 6" between 5'3" and 5'9" a lot different than the 6" between 5'9" and 6'3"?

The average white male height in America is 5'9.

The average black male height in America is 6'0.

So if DC is 5'9, in theory he's actually 6'0 by white guy standards.

So if DJ is 5'3, in theory he's actually 5'6 by white guy standards.

0 / 10

py1lVLieRm6YYyDGp1gv_slip%20n%20slide%20overshoot.gif

The average white male height in America is 5'9.

The average black male height in America is 6'0.

So if DC is 5'9, in theory he's actually 6'0 by white guy standards.

So if DJ is 5'3, in theory he's actually 5'6 by white guy standards.
Where did you inject your marijuana?

Another flogged out arm barbarian gif

The real question, after so much time on Sherdog, why would you create such a shit thread?

Brookings was our only hope and then he retired.

I used to live down the street from that guy. He yelled "put some glass in that hole" at me when I was driving by with my windows down because my music was too loud.

You probably had a much older account that got banned on June 11th.

He's probably that Danis_Champ idiot who got pink-belted and shamed to a living death and made a new account to avoid future shaming.

I used to live down the street from that guy. He yelled "put some glass in that hole" at me when I was driving by with my windows down because my music was too loud.
lol thats awesome.

wow... i cant believe im even about to play this.

the width of a 5'3 HW > the height.

They wouldnt be able to move. Short Reach. Knees would destroy them. If they somehow got it to the ground they probably wouldnt even be able to do anything in the other guys guard. theres a whole bunch of reasons.

why am i posting in this troll thread lol.

lol thats awesome.

The best part is he had to repeat it like 4 times before I understood what he was saying. He sounded like a character from Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids. I think he was drunk too, or stoned...or both.

The best part is he had to repeat it like 4 times before I understood what he was saying.

Maybe you still misunderstood. All you can say for certain is he was saying "something something ...hole".

Back