Krystof Jotko vs Adam Yandiev Added to UFC Moscow

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I don't think Yandiev has fought in sometime.

Interesting fight. If Jotko loses, I assume this would be his last fight.

This will be Yandiev's first fight in 3 years.

I will be going to this 100%, but I really hope Petr Yan, Mairbek Taisumov and possibly Rustam Khabilov/Islam Makhachev get added to this. It is just over 2 months away..

Nikita Krylov is also a welcome addition. Very welcome.

If only Alexandr Shabliy.. if only, and Roman Kopylov after a few title defenses.

Last edited:
Don't know either of these gents very well but based on historical statistics fighters with worse hairline wins in the UFC 72% of the time so I'm going with Adam Yandiev.

Don't know either of these gents very well but based on historical statistics fighters with worse hairline wins in the UFC 72% of the time so I'm going with Adam Yandiev.
Lol, that is a fair analysis of the fight. I also pick Yandiev, but Jotko could shock us. But it isn't too likely.

Hopefully UFC signs his brother too, would be cool to see both fighting there.

Not very aware of either guy but at least Jotko's name rings a bell. So will just hope for a good scrap.

Hopefully UFC signs his brother too, would be cool to see both fighting there.
Didn't Abukar sign with the UFC a while back? Hasn't debuted yet, but I could swear that was the reason the LW belt was vacated.

Man, Jotko really fell off hard. Guy looked like a contender after his fight with Leites, now he's on the verge of being cut. I reckon he'll withstand an early assault and win a a close decision, but his chin might get cracked again. Getting finished by Brad Tavares is not a good sign.

Didn't Abukar sign with the UFC a while back? Hasn't debuted yet, but I could swear that was the reason the LW belt was vacated.

Man, Jotko really fell off hard. Guy looked like a contender after his fight with Leites, now he's on the verge of being cut. I reckon he'll withstand an early assault and win a a close decision, but his chin might get cracked again. Getting finished by Brad Tavares is not a good sign.
Definitely not a good sign.

Abukar retired. He vacated so he could start negotiating with UFC but apparently due to visa issues it didn't became reality, and then he said he had no reason to continue fighting. Now with M-1 Global working with UFC, i expect him to come back and hopefully UFC signs him too.

Poor Jotko. He almost was something for a minute there

Close as hell to beating Branch and Hall and getting a big fight

Now he's fighting for his career and his chin looks cracked

Definitely not a good sign.

Abukar retired. He vacated so he could start negotiating with UFC but apparently due to visa issues it didn't became reality, and then he said he had no reason to continue fighting. Now with M-1 Global working with UFC, i expect him to come back and hopefully UFC signs him too.
Visa issues? From what I can remember from his social media problem was that UFC wasn't interested in him and didn't offered him a contract.

Saw somewhere that Taisumov is fighting Trinaldo , so this card should have some good fights .

Interesting, haven't heard of Yandiev for years. I'll take Jotko.

Yandiev be lookin like John Belushi's long lost nephew from Dagestan or some shit

john-belushi.jpg

There are rumors in russian media that all his fights are staged af, so i'm really surprised here...

Saw somewhere that Taisumov is fighting Trinaldo , so this card should have some good fights .
Fake news. It was on wikipedia event page, but now that information is gone. Also yesterday i saw that Taisumov calls out Kevin Lee for all the shit he's saying about russian fighters

Back